Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast

1519 Glenn Dr, Canyon Lake, Texas, 78133, United States

More about Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast

Loved The Lakehouse Bed and Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member amnenid

Our stay at the Lakehouse B&B was amazing! The rooms were spotless, cozy, and wonderfully decorated. This was a surprise, romantic getaway for my husband's birthday. We had the best time and he is still thanking me. The pool and jacuzzi are great, the lake view is gorgeous, and the hospitality is top notch. Our host was excellent. He attended to all of our needs and provided us with information regarding local services and attractions. We were served the most delicious breakfast in a dining room overlooking Canyon Lake and at night we walked right outside and watched the sunset. Boating, swimming, and tubing are just a few miles drive from the B&B. I can’t say enough good things about this place. Don’t miss out. Treat yourself this summer to an experience you will never forget.

Great place to stay on the lake !!!

by TripAdvisor Member TexasAbc

Beautiful home with great lake and hill country views. Innkeeper was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great as well. Located on Canyon Lake with plenty of activities in close proximity.

Loved The Lakehouse Bed And Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member HometownGirlHouston

The Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast is a very beautiful and tranquil place. Justin, our host, was very knowledgeable and very charming. Justin looked after our needs and provided us with with information on local places, events and the best restaurants. We loved the bedroom and enjoyed the breakfasts! This was the best vacation to take before our baby is born. We look forward to visiting again after the baby is born.

Fantastic!

by TripAdvisor Member blt96

We are so happy we picked the Lakehouse for our retreat! Wonderful location, with the lake literally in the backyard, and plenty of day-trip options to keep you busy. Breakfast was wonderful and it was great to start the day overlooking the lake with the breeze coming in. Rooms are clean, private, and nicely appointed -- no frilly granny decor here! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub too. Justin was a very gracious host, and extremely helpful with information about the area.

Tranquility and wildlife

by TripAdvisor Member coffield

My wife and I decided to get of Austin, but did so at the last minute. Luckily, we were staying on a Monday night, so we actually were able to find a few choices of where to stay. We found this place online, and booked it because it had a hot tub and looked like a nice place. Nice is definitely an understatement! This little log cabin was just what we needed. The property is close to the main road coming into town, so it's accessible to the tubing and lake nearby. However, it's just far enough off of the beaten path so that we saw numerous deer, a raccoon, several types of birds, and more than a few lightnin' bugs. Oh yeah, and the biggest walking stick either of us has ever seen (see pic). We gazed upon all of these beautiful creatures while sipping wine in the wonderful hot tub. This place is quite charming, and a lot of love went into its construction. It is so relaxing, and has a sprawling, covered back deck that renders an excellent view of the Hill Country. We will DEFINITELY visit again! If you want some peace and quiet, this is the place to stay. You will be most glad you did.

Loved Lakehouse Bed and Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member BDLHouston

We stayed three nights at the Lakehouse Bed and Breakfast to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Mediterranean room. The property and room are very nice and romantic. Justin did a great job taking care of us. The breakfast each morning was delicious. I recommend this property to anyone looking for a quiet, romantic vacation.

My wife and I loved our stay. Justin is an excellent host and a fantastic chef.

by TripAdvisor Member Delmar777

Justin is an excellent host and a fantastic chef. The view from the Metropolitan room balcony. The room was great. We have no complaints and highly recommend it!

Intimate

by TripAdvisor Member Haytham101

Date: 6/10/08
My wife and I decided to go to the Lakehouse bed and breakfast for our first year anniversary. I was very pleased with the decision I made to go there.

First of all the place is very intimate, quiet, VERY BEUTIFUL, and charming. I could not believe that a place can be that beutiful. We took the marakash room, which has a dirct a view of the lake. The sunset was heavenly peaceful.

The service was beyond amazing. The staff "Justin" was very attentive for all out needs and wants. I remember that we asked for directions to go to a very popular nice resturant called vineyards. Justin "the property manager" made the reservation for the resturant by himself. The nextday, an hour and half before the date, he slipped turn by turn directions under the door step.

The breakfast was excellent. The first day I had egg with turkey and potatos. Usually serve egg and ham with Crusted pecan beacon. However, i told him when we arrived I do not eat pork. So, he subituted that for me. It was as delicious. The second day I had a turkey Keish and my wife had Ham and Chease Keish. It was EXCELLENT. I like the fact that the admin takes the extra step to ensure your satisfaction.

The surrounding is very beutiful. There are deers everywhere. They come and eat from your hand. They do not have a prefrence they eat from bread to pringles to energy bars.

It was a wonderful experience. Neitheir my wife nor I had any problems AT ALL. We will DEFINETLY come back. I also encourgae any couple that wants intimate private time to go there. I believe the rates were very reasonable. It's definetly worth it.

Sincerely,

Haytham Abdelaziz

Loved The Lakehouse B&B

by TripAdvisor Member LAgirl1969

Beautiful house with an amazing view of Canyon Lake. We could not have asked for a more friendly and helpful host.....AND breakfast was delicious!!!

Comments