Country Hearth Columbus Tx

See Amenities

Better than expected!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 23, 2014

In need of a weekend away, I booked a night at Americas Best Value Inn Columbus (Franchisee Changed) for me and my fiancée. I hoped the suite would be nice with all of the standard features a room should have. Once checked in (hours early - thank you Americas Best Value Inn Columbus) we found that the layout of the room was absolutely wonderful and the view was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The parking was convenient and simple. The getaway was a success in large part to the fact that this hotel had a very comfortable feel. My search for the perfect fit is found - this will be our place of choice from here on out.

Exceptionally Clean Hotel!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 19, 2011

This Great hotel represents a huge step forward for Country Hearth Inn. They kept the gracious hospitality and added the amenities of a star hotel! The lobby and breakfast area are inviting. Room was Clean, Spacious - with MICROWAVE, FRIDGE, COFFEEMAKER, IRON AND IRONING BOARD, HAIRDYER, FLAT SCREEN TV, INTERNET and many more. Our room has two queen size beds which are very comfortable with Soft and wonderful Bedding, Pillows and Linens. The carpet was clean and spotless. The bathroom was spacious with curved curtain-rod to keep the shower pressure from sucking the curtain inward and all the necessary toiletries. The hotel is located to near Live Oak Art Center. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Unique Quality: Rooms service, Amenitites

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Free High Speed Internet

Columbus Travel Forum

Need advice about Columbus, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Columbus and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Columbus hotel reviews