Baymont Inn And Suites Conroe

Business Travel Family Travel Road Trip
See Amenities

Conroe's Best

by written on February 18, 2009

These people where GREAT! I went up to my room and was able to watch my kids at the pool, they also go yell at anyone fooling around near cars in the parking lot.You see I like someone watching over my car when I'm staying at an hotel so I'm very happy they do that, the whole time I was there someone was at the desk watching security cameras keeping me and my family safe.They even let my kids use the computer in the lobby, great staff clean rooms free breakfast just cant say anymore had a great night sleep

Unique Quality: Pool, high speed Internet, computer in lobby, GYM. Extremely clean rooms, Ihop just across from the hotel also.

Directions: Near the Ihop

Wonderful Hotel

by written on December 14, 2008

Stayed in texas fo 3 days, with 2 kids and a husband, the staff at baymont was very friendly and the hotel was very nice. The 24 hour IHOP next door was very nice too, especially when we got in late.

Unique Quality: Free breakfast, free internet, pool

Directions: Southern part of conroe.

Jewel of Conroe

by written on December 10, 2008

Went to conroe for a wedding. We stayed at baymont inn, the staff was very friendly, even let us stay out in the pool area past 11 for our wedding party. Didn't care for the breakfast when IHOP was right next door. The rooms were so nice! One of the best nights sleep!!

Unique Quality: free internet, breakfast, an outside pool, a fitness center.

Directions: South on I-45, next to IHOP before loop 336 S

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Conroe Travel Forum

Need advice about Conroe, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Conroe and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Conroe hotel reviews