5410 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas, 75240-6276, United States

Hotels.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• morochaargentina's Profile Photo

nice gym & pool

On the good side, they have very nice and large rooms, very nice lobby, the gym is amazing and so is the pool, the lobby is very nice, good location, very clean place. On the bad side, you have to pay for parking ($10) and you have to pay for internet ($10)

The "sports" bar is horrible, no ambience what so ever (we stayed there for a week and we didn't see more than 5 people not even once), the service is REALLY bad, the food is just average and the decor is chessy. There is a restaurant downstairs that looks nicer than the ba, but it was either a) closed or b) empty (so we didn't dare to try it...)

More about Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre

Excellent Hotel

This is a lovely hotel with a lot of nice touches particularly if you stay on the executive levels.You get a complimentary continental breakfast which is very nice. In addition you have access to a free internet connected computer and printing meaning you don't have to pay for a business center. The rooms are nice, and the service is good.
As in other hiltons, the bath shower isn't great but manageable.

Disappointed with extra fees

by TripAdvisor Member clhew

Overall the hotel was nice, however I was disappointed in the fees.The price for parking is $10 per day plus tax ,There is a $9.99 per day charge for an internet connection,they have no HBO ,Cinemax or orther premium channels in order to charge for in room movies.They left a bottle of water in the room available for $5.00 .The rooms were very nice,it is too bad this hotel believes that the room charge is not enough to cover their costs..Also be aware that there are hundreds of free parking spaces behind the hotel that you are never told about.I would elect to not stay here again when there are so many other choices in the area without the fees.

Nice surprise...

by TripAdvisor Member rossbo1

I got a $90 rate at the Hilton and was first a little disappointed because I had read a negative review or two but fortunately, I soon found out that this is a very nice property, though a little hard to ge to. Updated rooms with GREAT linens and a large shower/tub combo.

The only minor drawbacks besides the access were the $10 parking charge and $10 internet charge. And oh yeah, at least in my room, some kind of "tapping" noise in the HVAC system that I was aware of when I went to sleep, and again first-thing in the AM. Still, a very nice hotel with a good overall location near the Galleria, and at $90 - a real bargain. I'd be happy to return.

Great stay

by TripAdvisor Member Bridgetpianos

A wonderful hotel.great location but traffic is terrible.I am a diamond member used my awards points for 2 rooms stayed executive level beautiful view looking out over texas.Breakfast buffet $1400 but worth it.Bring light bulbs rooms need better lighting,Valet parking $18.00 but you can get your car in minutes.Concierge level nice but closed friday night and monday morning ask for Miss Jackie she has lots of local gossip.Would definitely stay there again

Nice and convenient.

by TripAdvisor Member tj1551

Nice hotel, but a challenge to get too. As others have stated the rooms are a bit dark. If you stay on a weekend you can avoid paying 10 dollars to park and find free parking, just make sure you're not in a permit only area. This hotel was nice and definitely a business hotel (as others have stated).

My only complaint was that the concierge lounge was closed on a Friday (which was the first Hilton I've ever experienced do that)

Very nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ChanT

I recently spent 5 nights at the Hilton for business. The hotel is very nice. I was in an executive level room with a king bed. The room
was very nice and spacious. As others have posted, the shower is not the greatest, but it is ok. The service at this hotel was outstanding. I had the opportunity to meet the wonderful Ms. Jackie in the executive lounge during breakfast. She is such a pleasure. I look forward to seeing her on any return visits.

I did dine at Crockett's one night for dinner. The food and service were both very good.

Complimentary continental breakfast was available in the executive lounge (on the 18th floor). There was a variety of items available - assorted cereals, milk (regular, 2%, skim), fresh fruit, muffins, pastries, boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee, juice, soft drinks, bottled water. There were also light snacks provided in the evenings - fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, and usually one or two other items that varied during the week (wings, spring rolls, etc.). Wine was also available for $5/glass.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Top of the Range Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Dagdabear

With two days left of a holiday to Dallas, we took a chance and used the net to find a special hotel experience. Looking at upmarket hotels in Dallas we were taken by the excellent rates offered for this hotel. Taking a chance we booked it, and were completely bowled over by the whole experience.

The room was all you'd expect of a top class big city hotel. Excellent furnishings, whisper quiet air conditioning. Full facilities, including an excellent room service which we used extensively. I strongly recommend the 3 Chocolate Fudge Cake.

The hotel has a very large lobby which is most impressive, and contains several bar/restaurants. We tried "The Cricketers" for a drink. Being English we could not resist a Cricket themed bar in of all places Dallas, and an enjoyable experience it turned out to be.

Our room was on the 14th floor so we got a spectacular view of the city both during the day and at night when we had a spectacular thunder and lightning storm.

A most enjoyable experience, at an incredible rate. Would gladly do again. On checkout we found a minor glitch with the bill, but this was quickly sorted out without any hassle.

Nothing to write home about

by TripAdvisor Member Ozzie799

We've stayed in many Hiltons and this one is at the bottom of our list. The lobby is pretty nice, but the rooms and hallways are dated. The hallway to our room was dark and dingy, with stained carpeting. The furnishings in the room were fairly clean and in decent condition, although everything appeared to be in need of an overhaul, especially the bathroom. This property definitely did not meet the standards of the other four diamond Hiltons that we have stayed in (not really sure why it is a four diamond).

Great deal (for the price!)

by TripAdvisor Member mckinneycarters

My husband and I needed a close-to-home quick get-away and this certainly fit the bill. I used Priceline-Name Your Own Price, so I wasn't trying to stay at this hotel specifically. Just put in 4 stars and the price I thought was far and pushed Enter. Was very surprised and happy with the hotel we got. The location was fantastic: close to great restaurants, movie theaters, shopping, etc. Overall, we had NO complaints. We knew about the parking issue going in ($10/day for parking garage) and just decided to let it go. The hotel is part of a three building business complex, and while there is public parking on the west side of the hotel, they will tell you NOT to park there because you "may" get towed. If it's a weekend, I wouldn't worry about it, but on Monday morning the parking lot was full by 9:00 a.m. The room was great: king bed, multiple down-fiber pillows plus a yard-long bolster. Nicely appointed with desk/chair/lamp, reading chair/floor lamp. Ironing board/iron came in handy. Coffee maker was a nice touch and housekeeping brought more cream in around five minutes afte requested. Mini-fridge was brought to our room b/c I called earlier and asked if the rooms came with them. They said, "No", but would have one put in the room for us! Bathroom was fine, floor could have been mopped a little more thoroughly and the bathroom is always what gives away the age of the building, but all in all was fine. Family restaurants, Crockett's, was nice, but as usual, outrageously expensive. There are so many other places to eat in the area! Didn't really have ANY of the problems experienced by other reviewers. It was a quiet weekend without any noise or rudeness from anyone (other than the idiots who like to chain smoke around the pool). We would have enjoyed the pool more if it had been a more typical Dallas summer (water was a bit too cool for us... not for other's kids though!) oh, and turn off your air conditioner when you leave for a long time or you may come back to a meat locker!! Since this is typically a business hotel, great deals are to be had on the weekends and since it's right across the highway from the Galleria Shopping center, there is a free hotel shuttle to take you there. Great deal for the price we got on Priceline... would I stay there for the hotel's price? Probably not.

Comments