Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Not far from Downtown
We chose this hotel because it was not too far from Downtown and rather cheap compared with the 4 star hotels of the center like the Adolphus.
We booked a Deluxe One Bed Room which was an appartment with a living separated from the bed room.
Our room was clean and pleasant, located at the 2nd floor. The free parking was covered and had an electric gate. Our parking place was at the same floor than the room so the access was directly in the lobby.
Price : 181.70$ tax included for a couple and for 2 nights (we booked through Bradford)
Unique Quality: - 2 TV with HBO
- a fully equiped kitchen with fridge, ice machine, oven, microwave, stove burners, dish washer, toaster, coffee maker
- a bath with a tub, hair drier
- iron and iron board
- complimentary breakfast (6:30 - 9AM week days - 8:00 to 10:00 AM the week end)
- Bradford Market : a room with some foods (the range is not large. I prefer the Candlewood Cupboard)
- swimming pool : small and cold
- the view from the 4th floor of the parking by night is beautiful.
Why there was no table to eat? We were obliged to diner on the desk.
Directions: Exit 430A on 35E towards Oaks Lawn Avenue.
Turn right onto SR-354 Loop (Harry Hines Blvd).
The hotel is on the left (Harry Hines is a one way blvd : take care when you leave)
Popular Hotels in Dallas
2332 Leonard St, Dallas
1590 LBJ Freeway, Dallas
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd., Dallas
3015 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas
Explore the World
- Penticton Travelodge Hotel
- Travelodge Aeroport Montreal - Dorval Airport
- Marriott Ottawa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino
- The Legends At Capitol Hill
- TRYP GUADALMAR
- The Inn At Oak Plantation
- Royal Pacific Hotel And Towers
- Top Of The Gulf
- Domina Coral Bay Prestige
- Grand Hotel Cadenabbia
- New Miyako Hotel
- Castle Kona Reef
- Artique Resort Apartments