Radisson Hotel Dallas Love Field

1241 West Mockingbird Lane, (formerly Sheraton Brookhollow), Dallas, Texas, 75247, United States
Park Inn by Radisson Dallas-Love Field
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 29% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Dallas

After the red eye from SFO (2/6/11)After the red eye from SFO (2/6/11)

Airport from the airAirport from the air

Best picture that I tookBest picture that I took

And yet, more freewaysAnd yet, more freeways

Cheap shopping and worth seeing places in Dallas?

by farhanmoghal1

I m going for a conference in Dallas for 3 days...kindly mention worth seeing places and cheap shopping areas....

secondly, some cheap hotels upto $70.

Clarion Hotel Maingate Cheap and best

by tavionmarco

Hello,
I also give to Suggestion If u want to stay in Orlando kissimmee & also want a god hotel so you have many options but my suggestion is to Clarion Hotel Maingate.
This hotel cheap and Best.
Few days ago, I went Orlando, in USA. It was great enjoyment. We were four frnds. We stayed there in a Hotel in kissimmee, it was excellent place. At that place, some problem arises with us. But we got help.
Hotels Near Orange County Convention Center, Clarion Hotel Maingate is located in Kissimmee, Florida. The Kissimmee hotel is situated areas of high regional interest including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Aquatica Theme Park, and SeaWorld. If you want more information about hotel visit http://www.clarionhotelmaingate.net/
Thanks.

Re: Cheap shopping and worth seeing places in Dallas?

by lizscoular

Probably the most visited site in Dallas is the Sixth Floor Depository, which has a wonderful musuem about the Kennedy assassination. If you're into museums, the Arts district has the Nasher sculpture museum and the Dallas Museum of Art. If you're into sports, Arlington has the Dallas Cowboys stadium, which offers tours. if you let me know what your interests are, I might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Re: Cheap shopping and worth seeing places in Dallas?

by farhanmoghal1

Thanks a lot for yor reply liz....actually i will be free from conference daily after 7 pm. i will have tow days..rather two nights to roam around dallas.....so i guess museums will be closed after 7 pm. So, can u suggest me some tourist attractions after 7 pm i.e. at night...possibly i can go to fairpark or galleria mall etc...are there some other places too worth seeing which can be visited at night.

secondly, some cheap shopping places if u can suggest

Travel Tips for Dallas

Admiral's Club Terminal D

by cjg1

When I fly I am thankful that I can enjoy the benefits of the Admiral's Club. Status on AA allows me access to the lounges for International Flights but now I have domestic flight acess as well. My wife bought me an Admiral's Club Membership as one of my Christmas gifts.

The Admiral's Club in Terminal D at DFW is one of my favorite clubs in the Airport. I like the large windows looking out on the runway; so I can watch takeoffs and landings.

The Admirals' Club provides snacks such as fruit, cookies, crackers, pretzels and assorted beverages at no charge. There is a charge for premium alcoholic drinks and food items from the menu. They also have showers avaialble if you are in need of a pre or post flight shower after a long international flight.

The staff at the Admiral's Club our quite helpful especially Nancy who recently helped us after our flight cancelled due to mechanical issues.

"Y'all" vs. "All y'all"

by sandman879

Regarding Jim35's usage of the word "y'all"...

Being a native Texan myself, I have much experience in the use of the word "y'all". "All y'all" is used when you are addressing an entire group of people at the same time. "Y'all" is used when you are only addressing one person with regard to their respective group.

Hope that clears things up for all y'all... :)

Pack for hot _ _ _ _ _ _ weather!

by Cabana_Boy

With all that concrete covering most of the ground throughout the Metroplex, Dallas tends to retain the heat of the day well into the night. So, if you will be in Dallas during the summer months, take lightweight clothing. It gets bloody hot...I mean damn hot!!!

SMU Territory

by kd_baby

Well, at least that's my nickname for the area which includes the area of the "Park Cities" (University Park and Highland Park), SMU, and Greenville Ave. around Mockingbird Ln. This is one of the nicer and more upscale areas of town (along with Uptown Dallas, North Dallas, and many other areas).

Shopping for Your Kitchen

by malihas about crate&barrel; bodum; viking

all 3 stores are located at the exit of know-henderson & highway75 in uptown- all 3 have everything from kitchen appliances to way out there nicknacks for your kitchen. crate&barrel- a classic white or red casserole dish
bodum- one of their coffee pots in a striking orange colour
viking- anything stainless steel except the cooking range!

Comments