2222 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas, 75207, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Costs 43% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Great room but parking issues

This is a beautiful hotel, nice lobby with a very good restaurant. The front desk staff were very nice. When I asked about wifi in the room I was told there is a charge but they were nice enough to wave that.

About the room. The room was cleaned daily but I had a room with a door connecting to the adjacent room. This door is very thin and my first few night had loud guest next door. They weren't partying but talking loud enough that they woke me at 1am. I would definitely ask for a room that does not connect to another in the future. The front desk staff did offer to change my room but told me that couple checked out so no problems on my last night.

My biggest issue with this hotel was the mandatory valet parking. They are constructing a parking garage but this doesn't explain why we couldn't park our cars. So every time I wanted to leave I had to wait for my car to pull up. And then tipping each time. But to top all this off, when I received my bill in the morning they charged me $22 plus tax each day for parking! Luckily, I used Booking.com to make my reservation. had my reservation form which stated free public parking so the front desk staff took the charges off my bill.

I probably would not stay here again, at least until they finished the parking garage.

Unique Quality: They do have a pool and hot tub on the roof. To access you have to go up on the 30th floor then walk up fire exit stairs one more level. They do have a fitness center but is a bit outdated.

• mrtourne's Profile Photo

Classy, but drive everywhere

Located near the Dallas Market Center, the Renaissance Dallas has always been one of my choice hotels. First of all, you get good quality for a very reasonable price. There's a number of conventions that usually happen at this hotel, so tends to be on the busy side. Rooms are classy and clean, and the higher levels provide pretty nice city views (especially at night, since you can see all the downtown lights)

Access from / to the airport is pretty easy, and takes about 20 minutes without traffic, but 35 can get busy towards rush hour (once you jump on 114 towards the airport you are fine, usually)

The one drawback is that, by being right next to the highway, you are guaranteed having to drive everywhere, but it's a good option if you are working in Las Colinas / Irving, and want to stay somewhere in between Dallas and your place of work.

Directions: Dallas Market Center