4505 N I-35, Denton, Texas, 76207, United States

Value Place Dallas/ Ft. Worth, Texas (Denton)
Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• Rude Manager

The hotel is generally clean and free of issues, but sadly despite how hospitable the staff has been, the site managers attitude has continually ruined my image of the company. Constantly trying to wrangle late fees as well as other fees (unknown what for) out of guests. My first week, I checked in late sunday evening and was told I could pay every Monday, the following Monday afternoon he shows up at my door with his 'thug' trying to evict me. Since I have always paid on Monday evening when arrive from work, the last time I was informed I owed late fees for paying at this time. Despite what his employees had told me prior, I was forced to pay. I have 10 years of retail management experience and was appalled to find someone in charge with such a grotesque lack of customer relation skills. His attitude and down-talking to guests is pathetic.

Unique Quality: No pool, no restaurant, these are extended stay hotels.

More about Denton

Texas Women's UniversityTexas Women's University

Newer part of the cemeteryNewer part of the cemetery

Grillwork sectioning off the museumGrillwork sectioning off the museum

Woodsmen of the World monumentWoodsmen of the World monument

Travel Tips for Denton

Texas Winters

by msbrandysue

Yes, you know it's hot here. However, every other year in December-February it SNOWS in Denton!! Everyone stops and freaks out!! It's a HUGE deal! Schools are closed and everyone goes sledding in parking lots of college apartments haha. Don't call us crazy. We just rarely get fun times with snow! My best memory was the time school was cancelled for two days straight! We had to walk to Walgreens to get food cuz we had nothing left and Papa Johns was not delivering hahaha!

Fouts Field

by keeweechic

In 1951 Fouts Field became the home of the University of North Texas football and track teams. It was expanded in 1994 to hold 30,000 fans. The complex features a artificial turf football field surrounded by an 8 lane all-weather track, a shot put and an athletic complex which houses a weight room, a sports medicine department and a newly refurbished football locker room.

Willow Grove Park

by keeweechic

Is a picnic spot in Lake Dallas, about 10 miles south of Denton in southeastern Denton County. It is a very natural area which includes picnic tables and walking trails as well as fishing opportunities right on Lake Lewisville. There is also two baseball fields near the entrance to the park.

Students Contribution

by keeweechic

The chapels artwork was designed a created by the students of the university. University students designed and created the building's artwork, including stained glass windows, lighting, woodwork and flooring.

University of North Texas

by msbrandysue

"Dorm Life"

I loved my life at UNT. My first year I lived in the Clark Hall dorm. There I met some great friends and had great times. I met people who were so different from me but we got along and I wouldn't give anything for those memories.

"Showing My Pride"

Helping a fellow Eagle put green paint on his back before a basketball game...I think we actually went to high school together. Go figure. Anyways, nothing makes you feel better than cheering on your favorite team :) GO EAGLES!

"Sorority"

For the first two years of my college life I was a busy member of a music sorority called Sigma Alpha Iota. I enjoyed the inside life of a sister but the politics/girly gossip part got to me. I got caught up in too much of the drama and it ruined my chances of helping the organization so I resigned. However, I loved the chances it gave me to reach others with my music in the community!

"Student Teachers until the end"

These amazing girls were the ones that stood by my side for the last year of hell, I MEAN student teaching :) It was a great experience because of their support and they have helped make me the teacher that I am today! I will love them forever...

"Graduation!!!"

I'm so excited to have graduated. Although some days I would pay millions to sleep in and skip class I wouldn't give my memories and experiences at UNT for anything!

Comments