900 Sunland Park Dr., El Paso, Texas, 79922, United States

Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & I-10 W.
IHG Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Fewf's Profile Photo

So far, and yet so close...

Clean and comfortable, and a bit pricier than I'd expected. (I'm not sure how kymbanm came up with her price range; I found the price to be considerably higher. Perhaps it was because my TV worked just fine.) All in all very satisfied with my stay, but given the money I spent, I'll say just plain satisfied.

Unique Quality: I looked at VT before the trip, and ended up deciding on this place, so I had it written down, and asked the cab driver (who only spoke Spanish) to take me there. It was a $20 ride from downtown, and I was already redoing my finances in my head as I walked up to the front desk...and then I found out there's a complimentary shuttle service to and from town! As soon as we were ready, the shuttle took us back into town, and when we'd had our fill, I called the number on the business card and within ten minutes, the shuttle was there to pick us up. The next morning, I called the front desk and asked for the shuttle, and there it was to take me to the train station. I tipped the drivers, but it was nowhere close to what a taxi would have been. So if you're without a car, while this hotel has all kinds of amenities, I think the most important is the COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE.

Directions: Exit 13 off I-10. It's right there.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo

A decent rest after a long day on the road ....

We stayed here as this is where the rest of our crew was parked for the night. The rooms were clean, and the toiletries were of good quality.

The TV didn't work well - but I guess I didn't REALLY need to watch it now, did I?

The coffee shop fed us a wonderful breakfast - 2 huge meals for under $20.00 - it was delicious.

And the location is great. It's just a couple of exits from the main Tx to Juarez bridge, and across the interstate from a huge mall.

I might stay here again. It seems to be a good location to explore the region from :)

Note: Though the prices quoted are what we paid, I just got a page comment that it is closer to $150! So, you'll need to check this out for yourself, as I don't know why there would be such a price discrepancy :)

Directions: from I-10, take Sunland Park exit and head south. Its on the left with a well marked driveway up a hill to the hotel.

Comments