Motel 6 El Paso East

1330 Lomaland Drive, I-10 at Lomaland Drive, Exits #29/30, El Paso, Texas, 79935, United States

Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

• KatlynW's Profile Photo

Great staff!

This review was written by my husband, Richard.

I had occasion to visit my hometown for a 20th year anniversary. My accommodations at the Motel 6 on Lomaland couldn't have been more perfect for this was not a large an crowded property and while offering close proximity to I-10, it still had a pleasant seclusion. From my arrival to departure, the staff was exceptionally courteous and genuine which would help put anyone at ease.

My accommodations were on the east side of the building. The property was tidy and the interior was top-notch and comforting, especially after two flights to El Paso.

Everything was very neat and clean.

During my lodging, the staff was very accommodating in receiving a few UPS packages on my behalf, even placing courtesy calls to my wife out of state to alert me of the deliveries. Top notch.

I couldn't have been happier with my stay at this Motel 6. I loved the experience, it was truly pleasant and complication free. Such a great location for anyone seeking ease-of-access to the east side or east-central parts of town. The property manager, Alex, I will always remember fondly and hope to see again on the next trip out. I definitely recommend this location to anyone with east/central El Paso needs. Please see the pictures I personally took, to share with you.

• KatlynW's Profile Photo

Great staff!

This review was written by my husband, Richard.

Everything was very neat and clean.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Unfriendly service

It's a typical and large US motel which consists of a few 2-story buildings with doors to each room from parking lot on the ground floor and from external gallery on the second floor.

I would rate this motel 4-star for room but 1-star for service. A sleepy, young woman in a lobby was definetely angry about our arrival at about 1 am and didn't want to explain me SLOWLY (she knew my English was not perfect) where was my room. She always didn't want to reply to my questions on El Paso and ordered me to look for any information in leaflets in my room. Hmm... it's strange but unfriendly service happened to me three times in US motels and always in Motel 6. Maybe it was coincidence but despite convenient locations and clean rooms at economic price, I started to look for other motels during my travels around the USA.

Unique Quality: Our room had two large (US size :-) beds and was quite large. I liked it. Beds are comfortable, light is enough to read, there are enough wall plugs to charge batteries and a plug to connect your laptop to internet (no wireless). The bathroom was larger than average in US motels.

Directions: I-10 East: exit at Lomaland Dr (exit #29), turn left. The motel on the right. I-10 West: exit at Lee Trevino Drive/Lomaland Drive, exit #30, remain on Gateway Boulevard. At the second traffic light, turn right onto Lomaland Drive, the motel on the right.

Comments