Rodeway Inn Fort Stockton

800 E. Dickinson, Fort Stockton, Texas, 79735, United States

AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• EconoLodge - Armpit of Fort Stockton

The rate wasn't even that good at $65 per night. Check-in staff was okay, but that was the only thing that wasn't absolutely horrible. Do not stay here unless there is nothing else available.

1. Bathroom door was filthy. Looked like there were bloody booger-snots wiped on there that had dried up, and housekeeping hadn't cleaned it.

2. Walls were filthy

3. 60% of the lightbulbs in the room were missing.

4. Drapery rod was broken, with broken and missing hooks, so we couldn't get the drapes to cover the window more than 4/5 - anybody could look in if they wanted to.

5. Bugs all over the place.

6. Pool was split-pea-soup green, could not even see the top step on the ladder.

7. When my 17-year-old son went to get his "continental breakfast" (white bread for toast or frozen waffles), they kicked him out right at 9:00 even though he was still eating. I mean, I can understand removing the food at 9:00, but kicking somebody out of a dining area while they're still eating and not allowing them to finish what he had on his plate?

8. Carpet was yucky-looking, so we wore our shoes until the moment we got into the bed.

9. Birds nests in the breezeway with bird crap all over the sidewalk.

10. Shower didn't drain well, I had about 4 inches of water standing in the tub when my shower was done.

11. Plaster cracked on most walls.

12. Spider webs in bathroom.

13. No alarm clock in the room

14. In-room refrigerator never got very cold (yes, we checked to make sure it was "on" and plugged in)

I'd definitely do Motel 6 instead of this one for a cheaper rate, and probably cleaner rooms, closer to the Interstate. Better yet, drive the extra 40 or so miles to Alpine and get a much cleaner room with much nicer hotel staff for a much better rate.

Unique Quality: Unique Qualities: I always wanted to know what it was like to feel like I was in some sort of a "B" movie.

Directions: Have to drive way off of the interstate.

Comments