Country Inn & Suites Fort Worth

See Amenities

Worth your stay!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 21, 2014

This hotel was very nice and up to date on all the amenities! Staff was very friendly and rooms were extremely comfortable. They have the best customer service always willing to go the extra mile for their guest helps me find great restaurants to eat. Had a great night sleep, very comfortable beds I must say. No bugs, comfortable pillows, and enough towels for guest. The only complaint I have is that I was only staying one night and heading out the next morning. Would love to have stayed longer!

Maria250's Profile Photo

Absolutely lovely

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 5, 2008

Accommodation was one of the loveliest I have been to, beside the Country Inn in Arizona's Flagstaff. Country Inns generally most lovely and nothing less. The room was very clean, cosy, neat, quiet, no chilly a/c running like crazy, coffeemaker, every morning new samples of coffee, a bed like out of clouds made so fluffy and fresh, great food, breakfast/buffet rich on selection of everything, very friendly staff, great service in every aspect! I highly recommend this hotel. Yet there's one big minus it really sits in the middle of no where. Visitors without rental car are completely depending on the hotel's shuttle service.

Directions: Country Inn Stes Fort Worth
2200 Mercado Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76106
ph: 800-456-4000

Dabs's Profile Photo

A good place to stay if you have a car

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 4, 2008

I picked this hotel because I wanted a suite hotel for the three of us at a reasonable price, this would not be a good option if you don't have a car as it is not close enough to anything to get there on foot, the only thing we could walk to was a restaurant in back of the hotel. Easy access from highway 35.

Since one of the people in our party was over 60, I got the senior rate for a 1 bedroom suite with 2 Queen Beds and a sofabed for $107 per night. A very nice breakfast was included with that rate, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, pastries, oatmeal, cereal, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, juice. There were chocolate chip cookies in the lobby when I arrived but I didn't see them for the rest of the trip.

There's a small outdoor pool and seating area, not much of a view as the hotel is right off the highway in the middle of nowhere. The lobby is set up to almost look like you are at home, there was a staircase that went right up to our room. Check was quick, friendly and efficient.

Although we didn't take advantage of it, they said there was a van service on the weekend that would take you anywhere you wanted to go up until 2 am and they would also come and pick you back up.

Unique Quality: Room-the room is decorated with country touches and was quite spacious, the one bedroom suite had a sofabed in a separate room and the bathroom in between the two rooms with 2 separate doors. The queen beds were comfortable, the sofabed was not, the mattress was extremely thin and a giant bar is right in the middle of your back. There was a small refrigerator and a microwave. Internet access was supposed to be free but Rob couldn't get it to connect.

Bathroom-plenty of hot water, very large, toiletries included shampoo, conditioner and lotion. The hairdryer was in the bathroom.

Oh and you don't have to worry about hearing the alarm if there's a fire, it went off at 6:30am and it was as loud as an air raid siren, located right above the bed.

Favorite locations

by written on January 7, 2003

If you've never stayed at a Country Inn before, this is a 8 on a scale of 10 to me. But it also depends upon your taste. We love the country look. If we can find one of these Inns when we travel, we stay there first. It's the closest thing to a bed and breakfast without the old house. Rates are usually reasonable. I think the last time we were at one, we spent about $80 US for a couple. The ammenities are great, the breakfast is usually free (continental) and they are usually in safe locations. Here in Fort Worth (although I have not stayed in either one) there are at least two. Of the two, one is located on I-35 West at North Side Drive. It's located about 1 1/2 miles north of downtown Fort Worth. Great, quick access to the downtown area. As for the other, it is located in North Richland Hills off of Loop 820 between Holiday Lane and Rufe Snow. Both locations have fantastic restaurants within walking distance (at least for dinner). Breakfast and luch, you'll definitely need to look elsewhere. The one off of I-35 will be very close to the Stockyards area, Downtown (where there are some great restaurants and bars), the Zoo, antique malls, museums, and theaters. If you stay at the one on the north side of Fort Worth at Loop 820, once again you'll be convenient for shopping, the airport, and lots of entertainment. It's about 12 miles Northeast of downtown. I believe there may also be one in the Arlington area. See the website for more details.

Unique Quality: The rooms are generally larger than your Motel 8 or Days Inn. I have never found one that wasn't clean and quiet. Room rates are reasonable, the pools are usually warm and the breakfast will get you started. Interior lobby areas are large and open. Decor always has a look of the old country in a modern way. Handrails are a beautiful oak and the colors are generally hunter green and maroon.

Directions: or, off Loop 820 (5151 Thaxton Parkway) in North Richland Hills behind Ryan's Steakhouse.

Nearby Country Inn & Suites Fort Worth

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fort Worth Travel Forum

Need advice about Fort Worth, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Fort Worth and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fort Worth hotel reviews