Inn on the Creek

107 N. Washington, Fredericksburg, Texas, 78624, United States

More about Inn on the Creek

The ultimate in gracious hospitality

When we arrived at the Inn late one evening, we had no idea of the exquisite experience that lay ahead. From the luxurious decor of the Admiral Suite to the sumptuous breakfast prepared by chef Liz the next morning, the attention to every detail reflected a gracious way of life from bygone days. Thank you for a wonderful memory-maker. ~Bonnie & Bill

Inn on the Creek is a real gem!

I can describe this B&B with just one word: WOW!! Our room was cozy and romantic, the breakfast was better than superb, and the staff was exceedingly friendly. I have already recommended this B&B to many friends and family, and we hope to stay here again very soon!!

Get ready to relax...

A beautiful place. After spending the early evening in the hot tub, we spent the night in our lush room. Wonderful and quiet, the inn is only a couple of blocks from the main street. As I was sitting on the front porch with coffee... reminds me that I am not going to work today. My wife & I thank the innkeeper for their excellent hospitality.

Great Get Away

Had a wonderful weekend in Fredericksburg staying at the Inn on the Creek. The breakfasts were wonderful. Liz and Deb were very gracious hosts. The rooms are spotless. The rocking chairs on the porch were a delight. Our room, The Oak Tree View, lacked a closet and/or a dresser, which had us living out of our suitcase. Also, it really needed a door of some sort in the bathroom rather than a curtin. When we return we will opt for the Garden View Room or the Treehouse Room.

Precious and So Comfy

Great place to stay...quite and comfy...walk to downtown.
The Host were so friendly. We have already booked it again for Labor Day!
Wonderful Inn.. would highly recommend it!
David & Sherry
Dallas, TX

Treated like royalty

by TripAdvisor Member YelloRose

My spouse and I enjoyed a wonderful time at the Inn on the Creek. So close to shopping and all the sights. Breakfasts were wonderful and we were treated like royalty by our accommodating hosts. We recommend it to everyone!

sister getaway

by TripAdvisor Member karrot42

My sisters and I have visited Inn on the Creek several times now and we plan on going back soon. This beautiful home with lovely spacious bedrooms is the perfect get away for we three mother's who are teachers.
It is located in a perfect area and the staff is so friendly. The breakfast is to write home about! We recommend Inn on the Creek to anyone looking for excellence in their vacation plans.

Wonderful Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! The girls and I had a blast and it could not have been better. The Inn is so beautiful, comfy beds, relaxing hot tub, friendly staff, and the BEST breakfast in town! It was the perfect girls weekend but I will be back with my fiance!

Sisters Weekend

This is by far the best B&B we have stayed! Perfect and Excellent Service. We have been 3 times and will certainly be back!!! Beautiful, Convenient for Shopping and the Food was wonderful. Thanks! =)

Recommend for R&R

by TripAdvisor Member PreKTeacher

An elegant and comfortable inn. Delicious breakfast. Very close to wonderful shopping. Highly recommended for a complete and restful break.

Comments