Quality Inn Fredericksburg

908 S. Adams St., (formerly Comfort Inn), Fredericksburg, Texas, 78624-4510, United States

Quality Inn
Travelocity Orbitz.com Quality Inn

Satisfaction Poor

• Never again!

Filthy! I never took my shoes off; the carpet was heavily stained and disgusting. The best part of the hotel was the lobby which is nice & clean. You have to go to breakfast early because they run out. After staying 2 nights, I asked the manager for a late checkout and was told I had to be out by 11:30. I explained that I had come in from Houston to visit my grandmother in the hospital. He wouldn't budge, but said that my room had been rented out that night. The parking lot was COMPLETELY empty when I left! No compassion!! Never again.

• msbrandysue's Profile Photo

Cheaper Option close to Main Street

The Quality Inn was where my aunt and I stayed on our first trip. She used her points from Comfort Inn but did not have enough points for free stays there. So, we had the cheaper version.

The staff here was ok. The man was sort of weird and worried we were going to rip him off. After using the main lobby to hook up online he informed me that I could have used an ethernet cable from the room. He let me have one from the desk and told me to leave it in the room. That was nice...

The room itself was nothing special but sufficed for sleeping and showering. They had a mini fridge and microwave as far as room amenities.

But we didn't go to Fredericksburg to stay in the hotel anyways!

Unique Quality: If you're looking for a cheap place to lay your help this place will meet your needs.

They do accept pets for an additional $20 a night!!

Directions: This is about 3-4 blocks south of Main Street towards the middle of the street

Comments