6102 Seawall Blvd., Galveston, Texas, 77551, United States

Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites
Travelocity Hotels.com Booking.com

More about Casa Del Mar

Great place to stay!

We recently spent a great week at the Cas Del Mar and enjoyed the really pleasant, clean rooms, nice attentive staff and easy access to everything on the island. We didn't like our original room and the staff moved us to a room we much happier with. We had a great ocean view for the week. We will definitely stay here again.

Casa Del Mar...fair

by TripAdvisor Member ddelaquila

I also stayed here because of this website...again views of the ocean were from hanging off the balcony...bedroom felt was more like a trailer..full size bed with only 1 side accessible so at 50+ that was fun to crawl into...cleanliness was ok..lots of families and noise..I would not repeat my stay.

Wonderful Excellent Most Stay Here

Hi, I want to say that My Husband and I and our 3 Children visited Galveston in may of last year (2003) We are going again with in the mth and i can say that this is a wonderful place to stay! We loves it and it was only 79 a night. You walk in the room with a bunkbed on the right and a door that leads to the queen size bedroom with dresser and a closet. In the hallway was another closet past the bunkbeds and then a small dinnette table with kitchen on left and in fron of you was the loving room. yea the balcony was kinda of dinky but hey what the heck, if you wnt that then walk across the street to the beach! I have never been to galveston and hubby went there as a child we were like children there, had a blast! And our children thats all they talk about best place to stay no doubt about it.

GREAT!!!!

My family and I just returned from Galveston. It was absolutely wonderful!! Casa Del Mar is a great place to stay. My husband and I have 2 children, and they loved the bunkbeds! We had plenty of room. I would recommend Casa Del Mar to any family going to Galveston!

Wonderful weekend!

by TripAdvisor Member RoyalMasset

Casa Del Mar is probably the best buy in Galveston. Ask for a room right on Seawall so you get the best view. The kids loved the bunk beds and we loved the heated swimming pool. While we had no complaints the decor was definitely not up to say Hilton standards although the service was excellent. We really weren't in walking distance to good restaurants and the beach was not easy to get to. Next time we'll try the Hilton which is located next to three great restaurants. But if you don't want to pay extra bucks to be ritzy, the Casa Del Mar is wonderful, especially for kids.

Casa Del Mar is great

by TripAdvisor Member GrandySandi

Took our 2 grandkids to Galveston July 5-8. We all loved Casa Del Mar. We were on the third floor facing the seawall. Great view. Had to cross busy Seawall Blvd. to get to the beach, but there was a light right at the corner of the property, so that was really no problem. The room was not luxurious, but neither was the price. The silverware, dishes and pots and pans were much better than is usually found at this kind of place. They say 4 adults and 2 kids can stay here -- it was ok for the 4 of us but with six you would probably be a bit crowded. Would definitely stay here again.

7 days not long enough

my wife and i just spent aug2-8,2004 at the casa del mar. we wanted the best view,so we got it on the 3rd floor front view room.kinda of pricey,but worth it,if you love the ocean and beach.The staff was very friendly and helpful.the male day manager was very on the ball,thats why this place is so well liked in my opinion,you take care of your customers and they will come back,just like we will. we enjoyed it so much,we are thinking of buying,not just renting!the view--my wife could only say wow over and over.and the air-conditioner worked fantastic even on the 3rd floor.the outside heat index temp was 108-112 during our stay.the front desk people were polite and knowledgeable about the condos and the city.were ready to go back in sept2004.

Casa Del Mar

Our family stayed at the Casa Del Mar, the last week of June, 2004. We loved it so much that we will definately return. The rooms were clean, we had a great view of the ocean, the beach was across the street, the maid service was excellent, and the staff was very friendly. This hotel is a great value for a family vacation.

Comments