Guadalupe Mountains National Park Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 794
Camping available year round
Camping - is available year round at all campgrounds. There are 10 primitive backcountry campgrounds. A free permit is required & can be obtained at the park headquarters.
Dog Canyon Campground - Located in a higher forested area, cost is $8 per night. There are flush toilets but no showers.
Pine Springs Campground - Located 1/3 mile from headquarters visitors center. Cost is $8 per night. Restrooms, pay phones and water is available.
Motels - The closest motels are in Whites City, 35 miles northeast and include the Best Western Cavern Inn & Best Western Guadalupe Inn.
- Reviews: 312
Days Inn- Carlsbad, NM: No lodging near park ?!
OK.. this was our only disappointment with GMNP... There was no acceptable lodging/resturants within 35 miles of the park! You could stay in White's City which is closer then Carlsbad but we didn't find anything that was to our standards (which aren't high to begin at all) so we stayed at Days Inn. The hotel was perfectly fine with us however the only hinderance is driving back and forth to the park everyday. So remember to bring everything you need (especially lunch) in the morning.
- Reviews: 312
Dog Canyon and Pine Springs Campground: Two Campgrounds....
If you're the camping type there are two campgrounds with a 14 day limit. Camps are first-come basis and $8 per night. There are no showers;tent and RV sites with no hook-ups.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Guadalupe Mountains National Park
US 62-180, , Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Explore the World
- Wellness- and Vitalhotel Pirmin Zurbriggen Zermatt
- Adventure Suites
- Hilton London Park Lane
- The Diplomat Hotel Malta
- Comfort Inn Montparnasse
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge On The River
- Blue Heron Beach Resort
- Hillside Beach Club
- BreakFree Moroccan Resort Apartments Surfers Paradise
- Jefferson House
- The Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Brisbane
- Hotel Bastille
- Riadh Palms
Guadalupe Mountains National Park
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park Off The Beaten Path
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park Local Customs
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park What to Pack
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park Sports & Outdoors
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park Favorites
Latest Guadalupe Mountains National Park hotel reviews
- Pine Springs Campground
- 2 Reviews & Opinions