Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
Room with a kitchen
The reviews on Tripadvisor were generaly laudatory and it worths them.
Our room was quiet and clean.
The housekeeping is weekly. No concern, we stayd only two nights.
We had a queen bed and a full kitchen.
Just beside there is a Denny's very useful when the first morning we were get up at 4AM due to the time lag (8 hours because France and Texas have not the same Summer Time date).
We paid 81$ per night tax included.
Unique Quality: We had :
- a full kitchen with fridge (icemaker inside), microwave, 2 burner electric stove, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster
- satellite TV and tape recorder. One may have video movies freely at the desk.
- iron and iron board
- free parking
- free washing and dryer machines
- food provided by the cupboard : a room in which one can find all kind of things, reasonably priced. It workes on the honor system.
- a fitness center.
But why there is no table to dinner ? We used the desk.
Directions: 68 km from Bush Airport but close to Lobby Airport.
Near the University of Houston-Clear Lake
Popular Hotels in Houston
1600 Lamar St., Houston
701 Texas Ave., Houston
1715 Old Spanish Trail, Houston
1100 Texas Avenue, Houston
Explore the World
- Royal Hotel Incheon
- Bailey's Hotel Rome
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Best Western Inn & Suites of New Cumberland
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle
- Hotel Cabin
- Alkistis Hotel, Studios & Apartments
- Playa Conchas Chinas Hotel
- Comfort Suites Near Texas A and M - Corpus Christi
- Hilton Suites Anaheim Orange
- Le Regent
- Harbor House Princeton by the Sea
- New Royal Hotel
- Blue Sail Inn