2900 Briarpark Dr., Houston, Texas, 77042, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

• LaceyAdkisson's Profile Photo

Very Nice Hotel!

The Hotel was BEAUTIFUL. I went there to get inducted into the Hall of Fame of wrestling and and ALL the wrestlers stayed there. It was SO nice. The lobby was big, with a nice open floor plan. There was the hotel bar to the right when you walk in and a restaurant that was opened up and connected it. The bar had reasonably priced drinks and the food was delicious, with a large variety.
    The rooms were by far my favorite though. They were very spacious and the beds were SO comfortable. To top it off there was temperature control in our room, which was nice because I like it VERY cold :) I had two other woman with me and I didn't feel cramped. For example, when we all got ready at the same time it was easy (which is usually hard to do with three woman!)
    The pool was very cool too! It was inside/ outside You could swim in side but then you had to go under a very thin wall and your outside! The gym over looked the pool, I really liked how it was set up!

Unique Quality: All the hotel soaps were Bath and Body works and available for purchase in full size bottles. The sheets, robes, and even lamps were available to buy too!

Directions: Right outside the city.

• mwenn2100's Profile Photo

If you're here on business... why not

I requested a full service hotel near the office I was working at and was put up at the Houston Marriott Westchase. The hotel definitely emphasized lodging for the business traveler as I saw maybe 2 kids the whole time I was there. The hotel itself is very nice. When you walk through the revolving door of the lobby, you realize how large the hotel is. The lobby spans something like 6 stories and reminded me of the new cruise ships where some of the inside rooms over look the promenade... same concept. Some of the rooms on the top few floors have windows looking out over the lobby. There is a large mingling area in the middle of the lobby with a piano and chairs, off to the right is the restaurant, off to the left is the bar and the service counter. There is a nice gift shop in the back with a Starbucks inside it. There was a pool that I could see from my room, but I never ventured out there.

The room I got very spacious and only showed very slight wear and tear. The bathroom was lovely with Bath and Body Works products provided. There were 2 queen beds, a coffee console, nightstand, desk/pull out table, and a reading chair. To top it all off there were 2 truffles left on the pillow everynight for me!

Here are my complaints: the staff was very hit or miss... sometimes they went above and beyond other times they wouldn't give anyone the time of day. The cleaning staff could be very pushy and would show up randomly to check on things (keep the privacy sign up at all times when you're in the room if this bothers you). Room service menu was stuffy and lacking... from 5-11pm you could only order steaks and frog legs, etc and had to wait til after 11pm to get things like pizza or a sandwich. Internet access was pay only and there was a severe lack of channels on the tv (not a big deal if I was on vacation, but the late nights were boring!)

Unique Quality: The hotel was elegent and full of kind/funny business people that made the atomsphere that much better. The staff in the bar and restaurant were fun and friendly. The lobby really was unique.

Directions: Located off of Westheimer