Super 8 Houston Hobby Arpt I45

8888 Gulf Freeway, From N Exit 36 From S Exit 38, Houston, Texas, 77017, United States

Americas Best Value Inn-Houston/Hobby Airport
Booking.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• Great and Finest Restaurant in Hotel!

I have just spent 1 night at the Super 8 Houston/Hobby Airport/I-45. I booked this Hotel through Expedia. I was not sure about the amenities offered. When I arrive at the Hotel, I felt pampered and special. Special thanks front desk that made our arrival special. I was very pleased with the cleanliness, comfort and service we received during our stay. The Lobby was well maintained. The front desk staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious and well organized. The Bathroom was spotless and had toiletries along with hair dryer. The bed was so smooth and comfortable that we slept like baby.. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I will be back for long vacation.

Unique Quality: Clean Rooms

Directions: Desk in all rooms
    Electronic Lock/ magnetic keys
    Hairdryers in all rooms
    Housekeeping
    Iron/ironing board available

More about Houston

Organized rental car agencies in Houston, TXOrganized rental car agencies in Houston, TX

Texas Longhorn-Livestock ShowTexas Longhorn-Livestock Show

WagonWagon

Sam HoustonSam Houston

Cy Fair zip code and Spring

by susan1015

I am moving to Fort Worth from Houston, in almost every past post I've read, someone says the Cy Fair area is good to live in. Does anyone have a zip code for this area? When looking at house on the har.com website, it doesn't give you the Cy Fair option to choose from, so I'd appreciate the help! Also, is Spring okay at all? I'm a single-income household, and don't want to spend over 150k on a home. Thanks!

by sahel578

I live right at the edge of Cy-fair.. my zip code is 77065. You can easily find something in your price range in this area.

by bocmaxima

Cy-Fair is a little bit nicer and has the reputation as having a better school system.
It's a large area though, named after the school district (Cy-Fair ISD). Here's a map of the district to give you an idea of its size:

$150,000 shouldn't be too much a problem.
Hope that helps.

RE: RE: Cy Fair zip code and Spring

by susan1015

Thank you both for your help!

by ridermirv

I grew up in Cypress, and attended Cy-Fair schools. The zip code for Cypress is 77429. That zip code includes Cy-Fair high school and part of Cypress Creek high school.

Marc

RE: RE: Cy Fair zip code and Spring

by wasserball

I moved to Houston two years ago, so I've been driving all over the suburbs looking for good homes and school system. In the northwest suburbs, I prefer The Woodlands because it has excellent schools and it is a very well planned community. Woodlands is north of Cypress Spring/Fair, conveniently off I-45 and closer to Hwy 59. You will pay a little more there, but I think you should consider it. The Woodlands is too far to NASA, so I bought in Friendswood (southeast of Houston).

Travel Tips for Houston

The Toyota Center

by XenoHumph

The Toyota Center is the new stadium in Houston for professional basketball and hockey. It just opened in October 2003. It is home to:
The Rockets: NBA (National Basketball Association) Houston's basketball professional team
The Houston Comets: WNBA Houston's basketball professional team for women.
The Houston Aeros: AHL Houston professional hockey team
Finally, the Toyota Center is also used for concerts.

Info on the Rockets can be found at http://www.nba.com/rockets Parking is expensive ($20/hour!!). Alternatively, park somewhere along the new tramway line (see my Transportation Tips), take the tramway ($1 per person one way), and walk to the stadium (5-10 mn walk East from Main Square stop). When it is not a huge popular game, it is actually easy to park in the nearby streets for free.

Finally!

by SinKitty about DOWNTOWN

Do yourself a favor and visit downtown Houston on a weekend night. I think they may have finally gotten their sh** together. Tons of places to visit, bar hopping, dancing. Good times and great people watching.

The Best of Tuscany

by krackhorre about La Mora

La Mora is my absolute favorite Italian restaurant in the greater Houston area. I was 14 years old when they opened and have been a loyal customer ever since. The atmosphere in the front room is very warm and romantic and is very remenicent of a Tuscan cottage. The main dining room is a site to behold with a vaulted ceiling and outer walls lined with columns. The wait staff are very friendly and accomodating without being overbearing. Most of their food is incredible, I can safely say that I have tried at least 80% of the menu at La Mora and have never been disappointed. Antipasti - Cape Sante alla Marissa

Insalate - Inslata Frutti di Mare

Pasta - Gnocchi Tricolore or Penne al Dominic

Pesce Entree - Dentice

Carni Entree - Filetto di Manzo

Newsflash: TIS A SHOPPING MALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

by LarryBrown1

I can not understand why anyone would put the Galleria on their list of things to do while visiting Houston. It's a shopping mall!!! Surely you can find better things to do than waste your vacation in a mall. Plus, it's overrated. It's 4 sections, forcing a long walk. Galleria 1 is plain. Built in the early 1970s, it is a rectangle around the ice rink with drab concrete walls. The parking garage is ugly, old, and smells. From the outside the Galleria is invisible, with no architectural merit that I can see. Regarding restaurants, apart from the fabulous Cheesecake factory the pickings are slim. The food court has been remodled to bring the standard food court selections, replacing the formerly meager row of 5 generic restaurants. Don't bother to visit the lousy Ruggles Grille 5115 ($$$) unless you MUST pay $35 for too-salty emu with goat cheese. Instead, visit the outstanding Ruggles Grille on Westheimer near Montrose.

Galleria 2 until recently was a vacuum for stores and shoppers. It's busier now, but still Feels lonely and depressing, Architecturally, it's a plain atrium to an office building.

A long walk brings you to Galleria 3. Almost deserted. Depressing. A lack of "must visit" stores in this remote outpost results in a lack of shoppers and reasons to visit.

A loong walk brings you to the brand new Galleria 4. If you are visiting the Galleria it's worth the walk. It's bright, new, sparkles, and bustles. It even has a store where a person can buy a watch for less than $10,000, namely, Foley's.

Galleria is lousy shopping unless you are rich. Stores like Cartier, Saks, and Fred cater to those with $$$$. I'm in the wrong mall when the stores keep the door closed and have to buzz me in. Unless you walk into Fred with shoes that cost $1,000 each, like Michael Douglas in "The Game," you don't get that glass of complimentary champagne. Instead you're likely to get ignored or worse, though I must say that the Cartier people are nice to me when I go buy my $10 pen refill.
Just visit Memorial City instead.

Outdoor Concert - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

by CLillard

See a concert at Cynthia Wood Mitchell Pavilion in the Woodlands. I saw Jewel perform there and I was sitting on the grass. It was fun! Look at website for upcoming concerts.

To Purchase Tickets :
Purchase tickets at any Ticketmaster Ticket Center, including Foley's, Wherehouse Music, and Fiesta, charge by phone at 713-629-3700, or visit the Ticketmaster Online box office

Comments