Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Very decent stay with excellent breakfast
I genuinely liked the stay. I thought it was hygienic and nice sheets and all that with a lot of parking space, wasn't tacky at all.
1) Firstly the hotel has a posh look with the palm trees and all that in the front.
2) Beds were new and I like the firmer beds unlike the ones that give you a spine injury when you wake up, and the room was very clean with a very decent table and all that.
3) Breakfast was excellent with bottled juices, unlike the diluted juices u get in most places, though breakfast is not a very important meal for me, i appreciate the gesture of providing a lot of things while the hotel could have cost cut in some way or the other.
4) I-hop is right opposite too and there are plenty of nice restaurants around.
5) I had a conference in the NASA Hilton and stayed here for 3 days and loved it. Had a rental car and overall nice day.
ABSOLUTELY recommend it !
Unique Quality: Nice entrance view with palm trees and all that.
"Very nice beds"
Popular Hotels in Houston
1600 Lamar St., Houston
701 Texas Ave., Houston
1100 Texas Avenue, Houston
1300 Lamar Street, Houston
Explore the World
- Surabaya Hilton International
- Embassy Suites Hotel Mandalay Beach Resort - Oxnard
- Warwick Fiji
- Victoria Hotel
- W Hoboken
- Comfort Inn & Suites at Vance Jackson
- Ocean Manor Resort Hotel
- Y-Loft (Youth Square)
- Sonya's Garden B&B
- Discovery Bay
- Iberostar Costa Dorada
- Mai Samui Resort & Spa
- Ramada Suites Seatac Airport