Americas Best Value Inn Huntsville

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 29 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com

OMG

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2010

The sign outside advertises $179/ week and the manager tried to charge me $1,200 for a month. I moved into one room......but wanted a different one.....I had already moved my kitty in the room and when I looked for him I couldn't find him.... he had found a hiding place....... I told manager I would wait about an hour for him to come out of his hiding place. The housekeeper then said he found my cat under the couch and said that I should tip him $100. Then everytime the housekeeper cleaned my room it was more like an inspection of what else they could charge me for and, indeed, the manager said I was to pay $20 for a sheet that had a stain on it..... they kept saying it wouldn't come clean. I took the sheet and washed it myself. It came clean and it was a big production to spread out the sheet and make sure it came clean. They charge $1.00 per page to print out something citing the cost of ink. Oh PUH_LEEZE.

Nearby Americas Best Value Inn Huntsville

Amenities at Americas Best Value Inn Huntsville

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Pets Allowed

Huntsville Travel Forum

Need advice about Huntsville, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Huntsville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Huntsville hotel reviews