Passport Inn And Suites Kemah

Tags

Food and Dining Festivals Sailing and Boating
See Amenities

Worse

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 27, 2010

Hate to say this but I have stayed at this hotel before but never again. I made a reservation two weeks before arrival and when I called the morning of arrival they had lost my reservation. Upon checkin the room was on the corner dealing with traffic noise. The security chain on the inside was broken and the window curtain also was broken. Then,with a reservation for two and they only gave me one towel. Everytime I went to the lobby there was no clerk in site. She was off doing something else. As much as I have enjoyed staying there in the past will not stay again.

great location

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 22, 2009

When we checked in we noticed that they were doing some work on the place. We were assured that they were improving the location and to expect some major changes and improments in the next month or so. Not to worry they were respectful and the construction noises were not a real bother.

The room was clean and fresh. We were pleased. The carpet looked brand new too. Only real issue was that the bed cover was faded and worn.

Breakfast was good. The hotel offered fresh fruits, juices oatmeal and pastry choices. You had a good variety and that was nice. I am used to typical hotel breakfast consisting of a bagel and maybe cereal.

The location is great. I was VERY VERY pleased. We could walk to the boardwalk restaurants. There are plenty to choose from. We asked for a recommendation and were promptly given three. We chose the greek one and were not dissapointed. The food there is great and they were very pleasant.

Directions: This is a location right in the heart of the attractions in Kemah. I mean its a seven minute walk to everything. Lots of restaurants, bars and amusments nearby.

Nearby Passport Inn And Suites Kemah

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kemah Travel Forum

Need advice about Kemah, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Kemah and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kemah hotel reviews