5940 San Bernardo Avenue, Laredo, Texas, 78041, United States

Booking.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Nice Luxury Accommodations

$106 in May 2014. Normally, I do not like to pay this much for a room but it had been a long, hard day and the Days Inn looked bad and the Motel 6 disappointed me. I decided to pay the extra and get a nicer room for the night. The Springhill Suites had a very nice lobby with a lobby computer that worked quite well. They have snacks and drinks for sale in a little room next to the check-in desk. Nice pool and very nice rooms with a small refrigerator, a microwave, a work desk, a sofa in a separate sitting area, a nice TV with HBO, even a safe for storing valuables in the room. The very good hot breakfast started my day off right. Stephen at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again (budget permitting).

Directions: Interstate 35 Exit 4

More about Laredo

Atardecer en LaredoAtardecer en Laredo

Dorm bed

by icequeen_n_snow

I can't find any place that has dorm bed in Laredo ! Is there any? If you know Please give me the name and the address of the place , I would appreciate that !
Thanks

Jezz

P.s : I'm 18 year old , soon to be 19 so is there any bar, night clubs that i can go?

Re: Dorm bed

by btex

there probably isn't a hostel in Laredo. this website lists the different hotels and motels in Laredo: http://www.visitlaredo.com/
you have to be 21 to get into most night clubs and bars in Texas.

Re: Dorm bed

by TXgal

In Houston there are some clubs that allow under 21 in but they put a wristband on you and you're not allowed to drink. I'm not sure if Laredo has clubs that do this but you can check. I would normally suggest going across the border to Nuevo Laredo because it's a fun place but not real safe lately. I would not suggest going. In fact be careful in Laredo as well.

Travel Tips for Laredo

José Silva

by StefanosS

He spent his entire lifetime developing his creative and intuitive abilities and teaching others to find their own abilities within themselves.
Even if you do not agree with his work, belive me, he was a great HUMAN.

Comments