785 SH 121 Bypass, Lewisville, Texas, 75067, United States

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
Orbitz.com Travelocity Priceline.com

• Avoid at all costs!

First off, after an awful experience, they told me my review wouldn't matter because they have their staff go through and write fake reviews during their down time. No wonder they have perfect scores. That said, our wedding group booked 16 rooms for 2 nights at Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville 785 State Highway 121 Bypass Lewisville, Texas, TX 75067 (972) 459-4600.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by two police officers at the door - why you ask? Because there was a party of 200 plus people in a room off the lobby blaring rap. Funny how this wasn't mentioned when we booked for the weekend. In the hot tub later, there were strangers leering down at us from the sidewalk as they were coming and going to the party, and yelling at eachother. Awesome.

Getting to your room, you're surrounded by bland, low cost, medium impression furnishings throughout. Chintzy might be the word. We were talking at normal volume in our "suite" and had the wall banged on twice, plus a visit from our neighbor for keeping them up. Normal speaking voices, I kid you not. Paper thin walls - what a surprise from this afterthought of a hotel.

Then for icing on the cake, the maid then steals $400 in valuables during a routine room cleaning. Now should the valuables have been there? Who cares, its my property, I can do what I want, but they were stolen in a CRIME. Not only was the staff despondent at best, but they were then surly with me once they would finally return my phone calls. They did nothing to make the situation right, fire the maid, offer discounts, NOTHING. And treated me disrespectfully - even the manager and owner.

These cheap, bargain hotels are a dime a dozen. The owners profit first attitude comes straight through in the service. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Unique Quality: Holds a great party in the lobby - gotta love some free rap music!
    Felt very secure with 2 cops posted in the lobby
    Paper thin walls - practice listening into your neighbors conversations!
    Maid service - does a VERY thorough job