Texan Inn Lewisville

1102 Texas St, Lewisville, TX 75057

More about Lewisville

She likes pina coladas....She likes pina coladas....

Doesn't it look fancy?!?Doesn't it look fancy?!?

Travel Tips for Lewisville

Xtreme Bowling

by msbrandysue

Who doesn't like to have a bit of fun while visiting? You need to plan an hour or two of bowling! Up in Lewisville, north of downtown, there is a fun center that has always exeeded my expectations. It is the local AMF Bowling Lanes.

One of the best parts? They have a full bar!!! You can see how nice (and big) the drinks are in my pictures! They also have food, arcade, pool tables, and a mini sports bar-type area.

When is the best time to come?? During Xtreme (Cosmic/Midnight) Bowling! They usually have it later (10pm+) on weekend nights. They turn down the lights, have neon pins, and jam some music. It is a blast with friends.

They have great, extended hours so you can catch a game or two at any hour :) If you do decide to go on a week night please call in advance because they do have leagues that will take up most lanes. Great family idea!

Monday/Tuesday 1pm-12am
Wednesday/Thursday 9am-12am
Friday/Saturday 9am-2am (yes, that's right 2am!)
Sunday 9am-11pm You can rent everything here, but feel free to bring you own. Of course, if their pro shop is open you could buy your own ball, shoes or bag there!

Little Ole Farm Town Turned.....Boom Town!

by msbrandysue

"Why Did I Come??"

I was born and raised until sixth grade in Lewisville (Flower Mound). I had a GREAT childhood brought about because of my parents and grandparents who I love DEARLY.

When I was 12 my dad was transfered to Houston and I completed high school there. In 2001 I returned to Denton/Lewisville to attend the University of North Texas. In my last year there I student taught in Lewisville ISD. It was such a great experience. I wish I could still be there today...but I wanted to be by my family more.

"My Favorite Part"

My favorite part is the past I have here in Lewisville. This is a newly renovated McDonald's. It was the McDonald's that I went to as a kid when I got "Hamburger French Fries." It's been insane watching the growth of Lewisville. Everywhere I turn I see my past and it's pretty fun to do so.

"Surprise Attraction"

I think the most fun I've had in Lewisville in the past is teaching but since I can't post those pictures I'm going to say my favorite is the Bowling Alley. I learned how to bowl at this alley. My family (grandparents included) would come here every Saturday after baseball and softball games. I would give anything to replay just ONE of those frames with them. Now I come here with my friends, drink, have a great time, dance, etc.

Comments