5310 Englewood, Lubbock, Texas, 79424, United States

Arbor Inn and Suites
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

• KimberlyL7's Profile Photo

Soooo Disappointing! :(

I booked this hotel solely based on their beautiful pool for Memorial Day weekend. Imagine my disappointment when my friend and I got our bathing suits on and made our Sangria and made our way to the pool only to find it padlocked. We went to the front desk to inquire and were told, "I'm sorry, the pool doesn't open until tomorrow.". Excuse me?? When I told her how unhappy I was about this and that the only reason I was here was for the pool, she just repeated again, "I'm sorry, the pool isn't open until tomorrow.". The manager was within earshot and he didn't even come over and apologize. On the last morning of my stay I went to the pool at 9am, the time the sign states it will open, and found it locked with a gentleman leisurely cleaning it. I and several other guests sat there waiting until 9:30 for him to finish and let us in. He never once seemed to get into a hurry and he never apologized for the delay.

Other than the horrible experience pertaining to the pool, everything else was "okay". The rooms are nice enough, clean enough, beds are comfy enough, etc., but I would never come back here and I would never recommend it to anyone. I've had better service at Motel 6. Very, very disappointing Arbor Inn. :(

More about Lubbock

Heather and meHeather and me

Travel Tips for Lubbock

khalloudz The Lowdown on Lubbock, TEXAS

by khalloud

Lubbock, there are Texans who dont even know about this place. It's really a town in the middle of nowhere, up there in the Texas Panhandle. It is 'big city' to peoples from places like Amarillo, Midland, Odessa, Lamesa, and Tahoca. It has a huge student population, thanks to Texas Tech University, and thank God for that, because the town is dead when the students are out of town. A peaceful place, pretty conservative but has everything you need, really. Big trucks are the norm here. The occasional rodeo does come to town. And college football is God. The Lady Raiders basketball team is an attraction too.

Comments