Arbor Inn And Suites

Based on 180 reviews
Compare best prices from top travel partners Arbor Inn Suites
KimberlyL7's Profile Photo

Soooo Disappointing! :(

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 12, 2012

I booked this hotel solely based on their beautiful pool for Memorial Day weekend. Imagine my disappointment when my friend and I got our bathing suits on and made our Sangria and made our way to the pool only to find it padlocked. We went to the front desk to inquire and were told, "I'm sorry, the pool doesn't open until tomorrow.". Excuse me?? When I told her how unhappy I was about this and that the only reason I was here was for the pool, she just repeated again, "I'm sorry, the pool isn't open until tomorrow.". The manager was within earshot and he didn't even come over and apologize. On the last morning of my stay I went to the pool at 9am, the time the sign states it will open, and found it locked with a gentleman leisurely cleaning it. I and several other guests sat there waiting until 9:30 for him to finish and let us in. He never once seemed to get into a hurry and he never apologized for the delay.

Other than the horrible experience pertaining to the pool, everything else was "okay". The rooms are nice enough, clean enough, beds are comfy enough, etc., but I would never come back here and I would never recommend it to anyone. I've had better service at Motel 6. Very, very disappointing Arbor Inn. :(

Nearby Arbor Inn And Suites

• Continental Breakfast
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lubbock Travel Forum

Need advice about Lubbock, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Lubbock and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lubbock hotel reviews