Value Place Lubbock South

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 13 reviews
Hotels.com Expedia.com

Poor Service; don't rent a room here-dissappoint

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 12, 2014

This hotel cancelled my reservation without my knowledge. I reserved a room for 2 days and later found out it was cancelled for someone who needed a room for 1 week or more. They advertise they rent rooms for 1 day or 1 week. I remembered the guy who reserve the room and he actually remembered me but said he don't know who cancelled and I should look elsewhere. It was a big game that weekend and there were no rooms no where, not to mention I had 2 11 years kids with me. Nobody cared if I slept in the woods or in my car. They told me to call around. I hope no one does business with them again, they are unprofessional and lack customer service. They need a course in professionalism and customer service 101. They dressed like they were at home on the weekends, they looked awful.

And I am sure they could give a hoot about these poor reviews; because there are others before me. Poor management team is responsible.

Unique Quality: There was nothing good because of the poor customer service!! A

Nearby Value Place Lubbock South

Lubbock Travel Forum

Need advice about Lubbock, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Lubbock and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Lubbock hotel reviews