Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Eve's Garden - What to do in Marathon, Texas
As you drive in to Marathon, Texas, you might think, "There is just a whole lotta nothin' around here ... there's probably not much to do here."
You'd be right.
OK, there aren't the usual cultural attractions like titty bars, water parks and fast food restaurants, and our room at Eve's Garden had no telephone and no television, but I actually found plenty to do ... like ...
* enjoying the clean air and the serenity,
* talking to the friends I brought with me (or the ones I met there), and
* canoodlng the friends I brought with me (or the ones I met there.
I will go back again.
Unique Quality: Eve's Garden features unique architecture, colorful designs and a friendly ambience that you won't find at the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons. Breakfast is great and the conversation is even better.
If you want Cheetohs or artificial sweeteners in your coffee, better bring your own.
Directions: When you get to the Gage hotel along the main highway, you're almost there. Eve's Garden is a couple of blocks behind the Gage Hotel across the street from the church.
Popular Hotels in Marathon
102 W Highway 90, Marathon
NORTH 3RD STREET AND AVENUE C, Marathon
102 S 1st St, Marathon
Explore the World
- Ibis Paris Sarcelles Hotel
- Sol Mirlos Tordos
- Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
- Hillside Gardens Holiday Village
- Regaalis Hotel Mysore
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Cologne
- Ruitai Jingan Hotel Shanghai
- Hampton Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport
- Lavender Inn
- Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est
- Hotel Kaos
- Viscount Suite Hotel
- Maui Beach Vacation Club