Motel 6 Marble Falls

1400 Ollie Lane, Hwy 281 at Ollie Lane, Marble Falls, Texas, 78654, United States
Motel 6 Marble Falls
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Marble Falls

chicken pineapplechicken pineapple

our tableour table

dan pogue's statuedan pogue's statue

Marble Falls Minor Emergency clinicMarble Falls Minor Emergency clinic

Travel Tips for Marble Falls

Marble Falls Minor Emergency Clinic

by counsel14

Yes, I'm at it again. Marble Falls is a wonderful town with many amazing things to see and do. but if you become ill while visiting or passing through, you may need to know where this clinic is and what they can do for you.
The minor emergency clinic was opened by a friend of mine, Dr Michael Dickey. he envisioned a clinic that was open when people actually got hurt or became ill that they could go to outside of doctors hours. The clinic is located on the main street going through Marble Falls, at 1701 US Highway 281 in the center of Marble Falls, Texas. They are fully capable of taking and reading x-rays and Advanced Diagnostic X-Ray services include the latest in Computed Radiography for plain x-ray films and a Advance High Speed Helical CT scanner. Teleradiography services allow the Urgent Care Physicians to have immediate access to a Board Certified Radiologist for interpretation of x-ray studies. They also can treat work and non work related injuries of all kinds including lacerations, toxic exposures, broken bones, falls, back pain, and sports injuries, and provide immediate treatment of acute infectious and noninfectious illness. Their hours of operation are: Monday-Friday 8:00-8:00* (close at 7:00 PM on Friday)

Saturday 9:00 - 8:00

Sunday 12:00 - 6:00

Again, their location is in the center of Marble Falls on highway 281. phone is: (830) 798-1122

They do take multiple types of insurance, and take as many charity cases as is possible for a small business.

Marble Falls Speed Trap

by drknowitall

I was returning from Dallas to Corpus via 281 and your fair city with my 3 kids and wife loaded with presents when your "Rent a Cop" video van snapped my mugshot. I assure you I was not driving recklessly through your town.

This entire hidden camera shenanigans is downright Communistic if you want my opinion. The City Council that voted to get in bed with the company Nestor and make money for the city coffers out to be shamed out of office. Did you know that Nestor receives $25 for every ticket? Talk about corrupt conflict-of-interest. This is blantant crony capitalism at its worse. A for profit company in cahoots with a government so they can both soak the public they were meant to serve.

I assure you this bad experience sours visitors to your city. I was telling the wife what a joy 281 route is compare to I35, but now I will not be returning via Marble Falls and will certainly never patronize any businesses there. I highly recommend you voice your displeasure at this arrangement.

Cordially,

Phillip Davis

just across the river

by counsel14

"Marble Falls is the BIG city closest to my town"

and is right across the river. To get there, one either has to drive fifty miles out of the way through Llano, turning right to Kingsland and onwards towards marble Falls, or just drive four miles down the street and cross at the bridge. I, being the way I am, most frequently go "the long way".
There's just something about driving the back roads of Texas that makes me feel wonderful.
Marble Falls has no falls. and very little Marble anymore. there is a quarry, and it is the only place you can find pink marble, but the quarry is slowing down. All the pink marble in the Texas capital building came from here. I worked in this town for almost ten years, so know it fairly well. One thing I do love, the sunsets. They are gorgeous from the shores of Lake Marble Falls.

"nice place to visit or live"

We have a fairly stable economy here, and new retail establishments are popping up all over town. We were very pleased to actually get a Lowe's home improvement store open this year.
The schools are not overcrowded, there are really good teachers at all levels, and students can attend two classes from two colleges here in town.
There are several really good restaurants and a whole bunch of fair ones.
All in all, Marble Falls is a great place to live.

MARBLE FALLS, TEXAS

by Rich62

"THE JAVA BEAN"

IT WAS A COLD FEBRUARY DAY, and we were hoping for a Starbucks. But a friendly local recommended this establishment, located at 1008 North highway 281.

We were not disappointed; the beverages were delicious and, as a bonus, they have wireless internet, which my brother-in-law took advantage of.

"TEXAS PECANS & GIFTS"

ATTACHED TO THE JAVA BEAN is this nice gift shop with a fine selection of chocolates as well as Texas gifts. Their address is also 1008 North Hwy 281. UPDATE: They are no longer at this location. In fact they have moved exclusively to the internet at www.texaspecansandgifts.com so have a look there if you would like.

"THE RIVER"

THE LLANO RIVER flows through Marble Falls. We did not have time to really stop and explore this town, but it does look interesting. Marble Falls is located on Highway 281 northwest of Austin, south of Lampassas, and north of Johnson City.

Marble Falls????

by basstbn

"OK - This Joke Is on Me"

Yes - I enjoy planning trips. I scour the VT site and others, read books, whatever - all in hopes of planning the "perfect" trip. And, like most of you relish the thought of coming across that undiscovered jewel of a spot so I can break the news.

What happened here? You'll have to look at my travel tips to find out.

Comments