Value Place McKinney

Expedia.com Booking.com

Great Stay,Clean Rooms, Great Price

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 29, 2012

First off let me say that I travel extensively with my job and I stay at one location for weeks at a time. I have just recently discovered Value Place as an option to stay. Now at first I was thinking that the hotel might have been dirty or of low quality due to the name. I took a chance anyway because the price was outstanding. It turns out that this is a great place to stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was amazing. I was very surprised at how much the staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was put off by the fact that they did not have a coffee pot in the room, but once I was told that my stay was more like a smaller lease on an apartment I figured, when I rent an apartment it doesn’t come with a coffee pot, pots and pans so it didn’t bother me. Another thing that I liked was the fact that they have a security person on site at all times. All and all I will be back here again, and I would defiantly recommend this location to anyone looking for a great deal and a great stay.

Unique Quality: Clean
Safe
Friendly

Nearby Value Place McKinney

Amenities at Value Place McKinney

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking

McKinney Travel Forum

Need advice about McKinney, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for McKinney and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest McKinney hotel reviews