702 W Interstate 20, Monahans, TX 79756

Americas Best Value Inn
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Agoda.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Worst Hotel Possible

If you are looking to stay in this hotel, choose the other form of Best Western. I would recommend not even driving by this hotel. The next time I have to drive by this hotel I will either throw a finger out the window or completely avoid looking at it. I have not decided yet. If you are looking for the cheapest owners/management that you can find, please stop by. The rooms are disgusting, I would not recommend sleeping under the sheets. I stayed fully dressed and slept on top of the blankets. If I would of had to pay for this room I would ask for my money back. Sometimes price should not be the only factor in deciding a hotel, this hotel is a prime example. Definitely not a bargain, spending the money is definitely worth staying elsewhere. I was told no rooms were available. Once I had my company call and reserve a room for me I was in for a week. Amazing how that works. Customer service is horrible, employees are rude. There were five cars on my side, so I don't know how there were no rooms available. I would rather sleep in my car.

Travel Tips for Monahans

Monahans in Brief

by menace_to_sobriety

Brief summary of Monahans? A small town spawned from a water well that supplemented the railroad years ago. Contains a few chain resaurants, local resaurants, 4 motels, excellent golf course, 2 runway airfield, and the sandhills state park. Within 20 miles of the Pecos River, the Imperial Resevoir and the Rattlesnake Bomber Base, a WWII base made famous from the Enola Gay(first plane to drop an atomic bomb). Not much of a party town though, just isolated.

Comments