La Mirage Condominiums

See Amenities

la mirage

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 28, 2012

My stay was ok at this place. A few updates to the room might have been a better stay. Out room had a out look to the gulf but every time we tried to open the blinds they popped and would get stuck, a few even feel out of the rail, we paved some back but one wouldn't stay. As for the living room outlook the blind weren't any different there either..so we just decided to leave them alone before they got worse and would break them and get charged for the blinds..we cleaned everything up the day of our check out, we wiped down the whole kitchen and fridge inside and out...well we left and never realized we left something behind, our fan..we got home late Monday from port A..so I called Tuesday morning and spoke to front desk Jessica..I mentioned our situation& mentioned that I had someone in corpus that could pick up my fan..get reply was that the room hasn't been cleaned but she would inform the cleaning supervisor..called again Wednesday..she said again the room hasn't been cleaned...??? Today if now Thursday 6:50pm &I still haven't heard anything..i'm kinda glad it was a$30 fan and not something more expensive..there was no courtesy call from anyone to advise me if the room was cleaned yet or not..I find it ridiculous. This could have easily been taken care of on the first call..I feel if a person just called and mentioned leaving something behind they should have gone and pulled it out at that time...

kyoub's Profile Photo

Owners choice

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 20, 2004

This is the inside of one of the condos that we stayed in while in Port A.
The owners rent them out when they are not there so they are all decorated different.
Owners choice in furnishings.
This one was very nice.

kyoub's Profile Photo

Beach front condo

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 20, 2004

We always lease a condo on the beach.
Most always it is La Mirage.
It is just so nice to have our own kitchen and a living room to relax in after a full day on the beach.
There are all sizes available but we always get the one bedroom, the couch makes out into a bed also.
We can walk to the beach and it is a short distance into town.
The secret is to go in off season so they are not so pricey.

Nearby La Mirage Condominiums

• Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Port Aransas Travel Forum

Need advice about Port Aransas, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Port Aransas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port Aransas hotel reviews