Port Aransas Inn

1500 Eleventh Street, Port Aransas, Texas, 78373, United States

More about Port Aransas Inn

this is the best choice... we love debbie!

by TripAdvisor Member AGW2007

This is definately the best place we have ever stayed! The staff there makes you feel right at home. Especially Debbie, who we fell in love with from day one! We are expecting a baby girl in November, so this was our last vacation for a while until she arives. We couldn't have stayed anywhere better than Port Aransas Inn. It is now the only place we will stay in Port Aransas! We are planning on bringing our daughter as soon as she is old enough to travel! It is a nice place you can bring the whole family. The beach is so close that even though i am pregnant, i had no trouble walking there.
Love,
Garrett and Amber

Awesome Staff

by TripAdvisor Member kurtzsteven

This hotel is "The Place to stay"! Not only was the property alot of fun, ( pool, hot tub) but the staff made all of the diffrence. If your looking for off the beaten path, down home good ole folks, this is the place for you.
I left a very valuable case behind. The staff not only contacted me and kept me informed, but I arrived the very next day.

I can't say enough good things about this facility and its operation. If you want the fullness of your coastal visit to be complete, give Will, or Debby a call.

Steven C. Kurtz
Marble Falls TX

Awful experience , and we didnt even stay

by TripAdvisor Member TxHefro

We made reservations, and ended up having to cancel. We cancelled within the 72 hours that we were told on the phone, and even asked before we hung up if there would be any charges made to our credit card, the reply was no, we were fine. At the end of the week, Port Aransas Inn charged us for the full price of the room, and when we called to ask about the charge, there were numerous inconsistencies in the "managers" story about our credit card. She ended up screaming and cursing at me on the phone, and even hung up on me twice. We got our money back from the credit card company. And hope this hasnt happened to anyone else as well

Had a Great Time.

by TripAdvisor Member Rudedog69

The Guys got together for a little R&R and play on the Texas Treasure Boat. We stayed 4 nights. Time of my life! This is the only place I have stayed where the Management took a personal interest in their guests. Debbie, you made this such a fun experience (Thanks for trying to wake Michael up from his overextended nap!).

Great Experience!

by TripAdvisor Member melismg

This hotel was nice but the staff made the experience. We stayed in the safari room which was very comfotrable and clean. I like this hotel because of it's uniqueness and if you want somewhere to stay that is not a chain then this is the place. Debbie gave us great suggestions about where to go in town and we had an overall wonderful experience. We will absolutely stay there again.

My Favorite Place To Stay On The Island

by TripAdvisor Member CHHILIGIRL55

We just returned from a weekend at the Port Aransas Inn at Port Aransas,Texas.We paid only $59.00 per night for a room which we thought was incredible as well as an excellent value.The service was also incredible.Thank you Debbie for going out of your way to make our stay so pleasant.Looking for a place to stay on the Island, I would certainly recommend the Port Aransas Inn at Port Aransas,Texas.

Best hotel to stay at.

by TripAdvisor Member sliptera25

My family and I always go to Port Aransas because of the beach, people and places to see, and my personal favorite, fishing. We always have a rough time finding lodgings that are affordable on the island, as well as managers who are friendly. I went online before our trip to find some good deals on a place to stay. I was suprised to see that alot of the hotels, cottages, etc., were charging quite a penny to stay a couple of nights on the weekend and this was their winter/off season rates. Then I came across a hotel that I have never heard of before. When I saw the prices and all the things they offered at the Port Aransas Inn, I knew instantly that this was the place we were going to stay at. We loved the room. It was very comfortable. The pool and jacuzzi were awesome. Debbie was so down to earth and friendly, my family and I felt like we'd known her for more than just a couple of days. Even the hotel dog Jack was friendly. We will definately stay here again. The Arce family loves the Port Aransas Inn.

The People Make the Difference!

by TripAdvisor Member Sohailb

We just returned from a tour of Texas trip, which included a 3 night stay at the Port Aransas Inn. What can we say, other than “We loved it!!” We regularly book all of our vacations using Trip Advisor (honeymoon and anniversary trips included). This is yet another example of a perfect match to our tastes.

The Port A Inn offers a relaxed environment with top of the line customer service and some of the friendliest people we have ever met. Debbie and Will are amazing people and they really made our trip one of the best.

We stayed in the safari room, which is one of their theme rooms. When we were in the room, and not out on the beach or exploring the island, we felt as if we were somewhere other than Texas.

If you have a laid back attitude, are looking for a relaxing time, would like to meet friendly people, and love to laugh, this is the place for you.

our pink place at Port A

by TripAdvisor Member susanAustinTx

When you are in Port A and want a great casual place to stay - stay here.. quietly, unassumingly PINK.!.with a great hot tub and small pool/sitting area this is a real deal ...The manager, Debby and her Jack-O are low key and friendly... as are all the people we met there. We will be going back to the Pink one next time we visit. [-]

Best Hotel to Stay at 2

by TripAdvisor Member sliptera25

Recently, my family and I stayed at the Port Aransas Inn for the second time. We had stayed at the Port Aransas Inn before (see "Best Hotel to Stay at") and we figured since we loved it last time, why not stay again. We were a little hesitant to go to Port Aransas for the weekend seeing as it was so close to Spring Break and all the lodgings change their regular rates to March/Spring Break Rates. After it had been about 5 months since the last time we stayed and my dad and I had an itch to go fishing, we decided why not. The first place we called was the Port Aransas Inn and we lucked out by getting a 60 dollar rate for 2 days on the weekend thanks to Debbie of course. When we got to Port Aransas, we went straight for the Port Aransas Inn and instantly found out it would be another good time. Debbie and the staff (sorry I can't remember your names) were very friendly and down to earth just like we remembered it. Whatever we needed for the room, we got it and they gave us a positive attitude, rather than a negative one that we experienced before. Even Jack the dog aka Jacko was still there being as friendly as he always is. The stay was made even better when we found out the Jacuzzi was ready to be used. Quite exhilarating if you ask me. All in all, another great stay at the Port Aransas Inn. If you love great service, excellent rooms, a nice pool and jacuzzi, great rates, a convenient location to the beach, and down to earth people who will treat you right on your vacation to Port Aransas, stay at the Port Aransas Inn, you'll be glad you did. Once again, the Arce family loves the Port Aransas Inn, stay tuned for another great review soon.

Comments