761 West Highway 100, Port Isabel, TX, 78578

Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Great Hotel and Best service!!

My reason for travel was to attend a conference. I had late arrival but the front desk went beyond their way and accommodates me. They were very friendly and courteous. The Hotel is very Spacious and Comfortable. The room was very well maintained and smells fresh. I stayed in Standard room which was one of the finest and cleanest rooms. The hotel was quiet at night so I had great sleep. The Bed and Pillow were smooth and soft. The hotel is located near to Port Isabel Historical Museum. I highly recommend this place.

Unique Quality: Coffee - Complimentary
    Internet - Common Area (Free)
    Laundry Room
    Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Service
    Pool (Outdoor)
    WheelChair Accessible

Directions: Port Isabel Deals

• Almost like home!!

I recently went to Port Isabel, TX with my wife for wedding function of our relative, and after much searching for an accessible and affordable place in Port Isabel, TX, decided to give this Casa Rosa Inn a try. It is fresh hotel located near to Port Isabel Historical Museum. The place is very clean, comfortable, fresh and super beds! A lot of attention has been given to small details, including the Pillows and Bedding, lobby, that made our coming back feel like coming to home. The room was large spacious with all the necessary amenities like Tv, Fridge, Microwave, Desk with chair, Free Internet. The Bathroom was clean and spotless with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. We were very happy with our stay here and we would definitely stay there again.

Unique Quality: Business Center