Casa Rosa Inn Port Isabel

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 24 reviews

Women's Travel Luxury Travel Family Travel
See Amenities

Great Hotel and Best service!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 9, 2012

My reason for travel was to attend a conference. I had late arrival but the front desk went beyond their way and accommodates me. They were very friendly and courteous. The Hotel is very Spacious and Comfortable. The room was very well maintained and smells fresh. I stayed in Standard room which was one of the finest and cleanest rooms. The hotel was quiet at night so I had great sleep. The Bed and Pillow were smooth and soft. The hotel is located near to Port Isabel Historical Museum. I highly recommend this place.

Unique Quality: Coffee - Complimentary
Internet - Common Area (Free)
Laundry Room
Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Service
Pool (Outdoor)
WheelChair Accessible

Directions: Port Isabel Deals

Almost like home!!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 10, 2012

I recently went to Port Isabel, TX with my wife for wedding function of our relative, and after much searching for an accessible and affordable place in Port Isabel, TX, decided to give this Casa Rosa Inn a try. It is fresh hotel located near to Port Isabel Historical Museum. The place is very clean, comfortable, fresh and super beds! A lot of attention has been given to small details, including the Pillows and Bedding, lobby, that made our coming back feel like coming to home. The room was large spacious with all the necessary amenities like Tv, Fridge, Microwave, Desk with chair, Free Internet. The Bathroom was clean and spotless with hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. We were very happy with our stay here and we would definitely stay there again.

Unique Quality: Business Center

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Free High Speed Internet

Port Isabel Travel Forum

Need advice about Port Isabel, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Port Isabel and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port Isabel hotel reviews