Laguna Reef Hotel

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Road Trip Casino and Gambling
See Amenities
ibatllo Oct 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM

My record is misused and they charge more than 700 $ . Be careful with Laguna Reef is not safe !
In April , 6 months ago we went there with my family . On the last night we spent 3 h . at the parking lot calling the emergency number that Laguna Reef has at the door . All the workers of the hotel were gone . There was no body in all the premises !
My husband has Parkinsons's and he coudn't get in the room and either in any of the premises of the hotel , he couldn't use the bathroom downstairs because was closed the entire hotel . The elevator was not working !!
The emergency number happen to be a service number and they coudn't find the manager or the owner . I called the number I made the reservation and after 3h a person was on its way from Corpus .

Next morning the manager told me that the motel change owner and apologize to me and told me the premises were abandoned because they were trying to make it work but still under some problems and not enough workers .She told me I was not going to be charged . I made a video of the situation and in my opinion any public place or motel, more one near the beach and with a pool , should be managed by at least one worker , but NONE ??

Nearby Laguna Reef Hotel

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rockport Travel Forum

Need advice about Rockport, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Rockport and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rockport hotel reviews