Candlewood Suites Round Rock

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 73 reviews
Booking.com CandlewoodSuites

Horrible management, no services, taken advantage

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 4, 2008

The hotel is located near a train , therefore you hear the train all day and night. On top of that the hotel is cheaply furnished and badly taken care of. The hotel provides no services whatsoever. Furthermore, management is rude and unethical. All they want is your money!! They could not care less whether your stay is comfortable at all.
They first charged me an incorrect rate and then said that their rates had increased from $109 to $125 that weekend. Since, they realized that this was unacceptable especially since I booked the room with that $109 rate, they fixed the rate issue, but then charged us $50.00 for cleaning fees arguing that we left excessive trash from packages and dirty towels in room. In the three days my family and I stayed at this so called hotel, there was no type of room service available. I guess they expected us to wash the towels and take our trash on the flight back home with us. If you stay here, please bring cleaning materials with you, so that you won't be charged for cleaning the room, eventhough you did not benefit from any cleaning services during your stay.

Unique Quality: No pool, too close to train, no services while other hotels around area provide all of this except the train for same price.

Nearby Candlewood Suites Round Rock

• Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette
  • Free High Speed Internet

Round Rock Travel Forum

Need advice about Round Rock, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Round Rock and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Round Rock hotel reviews