Round Rock Hotels

Our Members Say

• virtualling profile photo virtualling
  • Reviews: 75

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Extended Stay America at 555 I-35, Round Rock, TX: Bearable only if you can lower your expectations

Stayed here for a night during the end of June '07 for the sole purpose of shopping at the nearby Premium Outlet Centre at Round Rock. We booked the place that same morning with the rate of $64.99 plus tax. Usually about 10 bucks cheaper if booked earlier. Check-in was smooth at a small reception desk. Entry to my room, which was a Standard Queen Bedroom was from the back of the building with an access card. Parking is free within the vicinity, with ample space.
The place looks quite shabby and old. Stairs were stained, corridors smelled.. well, musty.

Room has kitchen ammenities. Shower area is small as you can see in the pictures.
My husband and I had some skin itch that night and thought the covers were the cause of it. We used our own bath towels and toiletries.

Light sleepers may have a problem with staying here. We could hear thudding sounds from outside the room and above it.

The Premium Outlets are on the opposite side of the road, about 5-6 miles away (less than 10 mins drive).

We've stayed at one of the Extended Stay in Austin in September 2006 and the place was bigger and cleaner than this one. But.. we encounted a roach in the room then.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Road Trip
  • Written July 5, 2007
Tip Photo

That's my husband's reflection (TV). Fear not.

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful