Comfort Suites Rittiman

See Popular Hotels

Tags

School Holidays Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Singles
See Amenities

Don't stay here if you want to sleep on Sunday mor

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 20, 2011

We arrived from out of state after midnight and all we wanted to do was sleep and then go to our planned activity for vacation. We were awakened to a thumping bass guitar Sunday morning that was vibrating our bed and caused a pounding headache in my already congested head (sick on vacation). I politely asked management what was the deal with the loud music and they stated that a church service was being held near the lobby. I said "well, can they at least turn down the bass?" Management did nothing. When we were checking out, I explained that I was very dissatisfied with our stay. We didn't mind the singing, but the bass guitar was so loud that we couldn't sleep and it gave me a pounding headache. They said that all they could do was offer us 2000 pts with Choice Privileges. I said that wasn't acceptable. It takes 6000 pts just to stay at an EconoLodge one night. I said you have a sign right here in your lobby guaranteeing satisfaction. All we wanted to do was sleep. Very basic. My husband and I used to DJ and if anyone in a hotel complained about the volume, we heard about it right away from management. I am very disappointed in Choice and Comfort Suites Management and will choose not to stay at any of their hotels again.

Directions: Off the Rittiman Rd. Exit. Our GPS couldn't find the address and we had to call the hotel.

CONDOM IN THE CUP

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 27, 2010

this hotel is the best place if you wanna meet random women and strippers. I mean I was taking a different girl home every night!!! Funniest thing that happen was when I was passed out in bed and the maid came to clean my room. So I allowed her to do it while i continued to sleep. Next thing I know, she's tapping me on the shoulder asking me if I would throw away the cup next to my bed away for her. I looked at the cup and there hanging over the top of the cup was a condom I had used that prior night!!!!!

Unique Quality: Strip Clubs were amazing....I LOVE the fact that I now have the clap

Nearby Comfort Suites Rittiman

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

San Antonio Travel Forum

Need advice about San Antonio, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for San Antonio and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest San Antonio hotel reviews