Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel

See Amenities

Very nice place to stay

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 27, 2011

My family and I took our vacation in San Antonio this year. While in San Antonio we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport. Our trip started out bad, because of booking through hotel.com and Expedia. We booked this hotel and paid extra for a breakfast buffet. Upon our arrival while checking in, we ask for our breakfast coupons. Only to find out this hotel didn't offer this package to neither of the websites. So basically Hotels.com and Expedia are doing false advisement on some of their packages and charging extra for not reason. So of course we got on the phone with the two sites. And of course we kept getting the run around. The manager was so nice, she ask me to just hang up the phone and not to worry about it she will take care of us. Not just me, but all of us. We had at lease 10 to 15 people in our party. We were asked for a copy of our itinerary to prove we paid extra for a breakfast buffet, then she gave us a breakfast coupon for all three days of our stay.

It was a very clean and nice place to stay. Although my room wasn't ready upon my arrival. However it wasn't long before I able to unload. This was the only problem had with the hotel. Oh and the furniture in the lobby area needs to be updated. The furniture looked tired and ran down. The hotel was a too nice of a place to have run down furniture like that in the lobby. The customer service was awesome. Even the cleaning people were nice. Everyone at the hotel had excellent customer service skills. We would go out and come back at the end of the day. And we were always asked how was your day? If you need anything feel free to let us know.

Okay, the breakfast...Omg it was great. Fresh food every morning. The fruit was cut fresh everyday and it was good..Lol.. They had a chef, so if you wanted anything different all you had to do was ask. A waiter named Carlos came around to make sure we were doing okay. He made sure our glass always full.

Sea World, downtown, and the Alamo was about 15 to 20 mins away from the hotel. You have a few shopping area's, although wal-mart was a bit far. You have very few restaurants that are close.

If I were to go back to San Antonio, I would stay at this hotel again. However it wouldn't be booked on expedia!!

Unique Quality: Customer Service was great and the hotel was clean. And just because of the customer service and the cleanness, this hotel will keep a lot of business at all times.

McPee's Profile Photo

Standard Hilton

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 11, 2004

Pleasant stay as you would expect at a Hilton. If you contact them in advance they will allow you to arrive much earlier than the normal booking in time. I arrived at 8am.

The rooms are nice and well equipped.

It is located on the outskirts of the town. If you do not have a car there is adequate public transport about 300 m away. The hotel has a free bus shuttle service to the local mall. There is public transport Downtown from there too.

Nearby Hilton San Antonio Airport Hotel

• Shuttle Service
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

San Antonio Travel Forum

Need advice about San Antonio, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for San Antonio and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest San Antonio hotel reviews