Inn on the Riverwalk San Antonio

129 Woodward Place, San Antonio, Texas, 78204, United States

Inn on the Riverwalk
Travelocity Hotels.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Average

• Not a good experience for me

It's been nine weeks and I am still waiting for a refund of my deposit of over $1300. I'm really not feeling good about this. I was looking forward to this trip, but had to cancel because I couldn't afford to do it. Being in a tough financial situation, it's been especially hard to deal with the runaround I've gotten from these people. I suppose writing this is a last resort, maybe it will help stir things up.
    First contact by email, requesting to cancel the reservation I made, was December 11, 2009. Today is February 12, 2010.
    I have heard everything, from "we never got your email," to "that was our answering service; they must have not given us the message." The last time I called was January 27. I asked to speak with the owners, but they apparently are not available. I was not allowed to speak with them. They have over $1300 of my money. Originally I was told that a refund would take four to six weeks. Last time I spoke with the Inn's manager she told me that refunds take six to eight weeks, and there's nothing she can do to help me.
    Doesn't that seem unreasonable?
    I have been looking for their "policies" on their website, but can not find it. Maybe the first time I saw it, a long time ago, was when I booked the room. Anyway, it's apparently very difficult to find, if its there at all.
    Is this even legal?
    I suppose I might be finding out. Next steps will have to be a credit card chargeback, and phone calls to the attorney general, better business bureau and chamber of commerce. Calling the Inn at the Riverwalk does no good whatsoever.
    To the owners, if you happen to read this review, you may be nice folks, like some of the other reviewers have mentioned, but you've created the impression that you are thieves.

More about Inn on the Riverwalk San Antonio

bad location

by Gloriann about Days Inn Riverwalk

We did not like the area where this motel was and it was split into 2 parts, with a street in between, which we found strange. Even though we were close to the Alamo and Riverwalk, the sidewalk was too narrow in places. We probably would not stay there again.

Comments