Alamo Country Inn And Suites

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Budget Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

Alamo Country Inn And Suites ALLOWS BED BUGS!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 5, 2008

BED BUG WARNING! ***CLERK ADMITTED TO RENTING AN INFESTED ROOM!***
While working on the road my mother and father recently stayed at this poor excuse for a motel. The stay was unplanned and spur of the moment.
At around 5am my mother awoke to find bed bugs on her!!! OMG!!! My father also found them on him, both had multiple bites. After an extensive search of the bed they found more bugs and blood spots on the sheets.
After quickly preparing to vacate my father advised the clerk of the bugs, their reply was OH, YEAH WE HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEM IN THAT ROOM. THATS WHY WE ONLY RENT IT SOME TIMES. Can you believe it?! They knew and it had not been rapidly addressed but carelessly overlooked? WHY?
I personally would have knocked the jerk out but thats me...
They were fully aware of the nasty little critters in the room but the money hungery ASS HOLES still put my parents in there.. Imagine waking to find blood sucking bugs feeding on you or worse your baby or small children OR ANY ONE then find out some one did it on purpose to fatten their own pockets!!! My advice to you is
stay as far away from this so called motel as you can. Warn your friends and family and who ever
may be going this way. If their sold out you WILL get the BUG ROOM! I wonder how many of the rooms are infested and how do you quote HAVE A PROBLEM like that with out quickly correcting it? Or not use the room(s) AT ALL untill you are sure it is taken care of by a pro and safe to enter?
And how TRASHY do you have to be to admit you subjected an unsuspecting elderly couple to blood sucking pest while they slept??? WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS! And their still in business? Its insane.
I hope the owners/operators of this dirty place read this... then they and the world will know they have been reported to the board of health with photo proof. SO CLEAN UP OR CLOSE UP AND FOR GODS SAKE SET SOME STANDARDS BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE NONE WHAT SO EVER AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR GUEST OR THE TRAMA THEY ENDURE IN YOUR RAN DOWN POORLY MANAGED BUG INFESTED JOKE OF AN ESTABLISHMENT....ALL INVOLVED ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT VERY DISGUSTING, FILTHY SCUM BAG PEOPLE WHO SURELY LIVE IN THE SAME CONDITIONS SEEING AS HOW THEY WERE TOTALLY OK WITH IT AND NOT CONCERNED IN THE LEAST ABOUT IT, ANYONE WITH MORALS WOULD NOT DO SUCH A HORRID THING TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! They should not be allowed to use a landmark name...but instead THE WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU INN AND SUITES...

All in my family haved traveled very very much with our jobs over the last 40+ years and between everyone in my family I would say we have spent several decades combined in a variety of motels/hotels and even a few roach motel types nation wide and never have any one of us experienced something even comparable to this...I could understand an accidental infestation and rental, but the fact that they had knoledge of the situation just kills me.. Also none of us have ever encountered bed bugs before ANYWHERE, Its a total OUTRAGE! Go ahead and google bed bugs, bed bug bites and bed bug infestation... It will make your skin crawl and your stomach turn.....To the staff at this motel this is acceptable... You be the judge...

All the best in your travels!
Sincerely, Us

Amenities at Alamo Country Inn And Suites

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Business Services

Seguin Travel Forum

Need advice about Seguin, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Seguin and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Seguin hotel reviews