303 East Rieck Road, Tyler, Texas, 75703, United States

Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Priceline.com

• Great hotel I have ever stayed in

I would like to take the time to say what a joy it is to stay at the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall in Tyler. The staff was totally pro active and very friendly; they took care of everything fast. My room was comfortable and beautiful with many necessary amenities likes, Coffee/Tea makers, T.V, Desk and many more. The Bathroom was spotless which includes, bathtubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. I called the desk for extra pillows and they were at my door in less than 2 minutes. Check in was fast and the lady at the front was very nice. I felt like I was at home, only it was a lot nicer than my house. I look forward to the next time we visit Tyler, as we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall in Tyler Again!

Unique Quality: indoor heated pool, hot tub and the exercise room.
    Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Tyler, the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall has a meeting room and boardroom for all corporate needs. Business travelers will also appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access, a business center, and copy and fax services.

Directions: The University of Texas at Tyler, Texas College, Tyler Junior College, Caldwell Zoo, the Tyler Pounds Regional Airport and the Harvey Convention Center are all just minutes from this Tyler hotel.

More about Tyler

EntraceEntrace

Tour of the Azalea TrailTour of the Azalea Trail

The Goodman HouseThe Goodman House

Ornamental GardensOrnamental Gardens

Travel Tips for Tyler

Camp Fannin Monument

by ATXtraveler

Tyler has always been known as a very strong military town, from the time Texas was a Confederate State, through World War II and even now, it has a proud military heritage.

Camp Fannin was a World War II infantry training center named after a Texas Revolutionary Hero, James Walker Fannin. It trained 40000 men every 4 months to leave and fight in World War II. It also served as a German Prisoner of War Camp until 1946.

Presently, there is nothing left of this camp other than the monument, and most local residents do not know this camp existed!

Beautiful flowers

by kyoub

"Azalea festival"

I was looking at old pictures today and I happened across these photos that were taken a short time after I moved to Texas.
We drove from Fort Worth to Tyler for the Azalea Festival because we had heard how beautiful it was there.
The Azalea Trail in Tyler, draws thousands of visitors every Spring during the last of March and the first of April. The Azalea Trail winds through several miles of old red-brick streets in the older section of the city, and several homes open their yards for viewing.

"Southern Bells"

At most of the houses you will see girls dressed like southern bells out in th gardens.
They are just as beautiful as the flowers.
It is a shame that I have misplaced the photos that I had of them.

"Azalea trail"

When you arrive, you are given a map of the trail.
You just drive around in your car. You can stop when ever you want to get out, walk around, and take pictutres.
It is a lovely place to visit in the springtime.

Comments