Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall

Orbitz.com Travelocity

Tags

Work Abroad Family Travel Luxury Travel
See Amenities

Great hotel I have ever stayed in

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 13, 2011

I would like to take the time to say what a joy it is to stay at the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall in Tyler. The staff was totally pro active and very friendly; they took care of everything fast. My room was comfortable and beautiful with many necessary amenities likes, Coffee/Tea makers, T.V, Desk and many more. The Bathroom was spotless which includes, bathtubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. I called the desk for extra pillows and they were at my door in less than 2 minutes. Check in was fast and the lady at the front was very nice. I felt like I was at home, only it was a lot nicer than my house. I look forward to the next time we visit Tyler, as we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall in Tyler Again!

Unique Quality: indoor heated pool, hot tub and the exercise room.
Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Tyler, the Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall has a meeting room and boardroom for all corporate needs. Business travelers will also appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access, a business center, and copy and fax services.

Directions: The University of Texas at Tyler, Texas College, Tyler Junior College, Caldwell Zoo, the Tyler Pounds Regional Airport and the Harvey Convention Center are all just minutes from this Tyler hotel.

Nearby Comfort Suites at South Broadway Mall

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Tyler Travel Forum

Need advice about Tyler, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Tyler and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tyler hotel reviews