Tyler Express Inn

2631 W NW Loop 323, (formerly Days Inn & Suites Tyler), Tyler, Texas, 75702, United States
#5 of 33 hotels in Tyler
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Road Trip Backpacking Fishing

DISGUSTING!!! Do NOT stay here!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 2, 2011

I would NOT recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. The pictures online looked decent, but the actual hotel was run down and not well maintained. We reserved a non-smoking room, but the entire hotel smelled like stale cigarettes. When we turned on the a/c a horrible, dirty smell filled the room. There were cockroaches the size of ping pong balls in the hallway, and there were cockroach legs about 2 inches long in the room. We checked out right away and contacted hotels.com to get a refund. The manager refused to refund our money, but hotels.com provided a $40 voucher for the inconvenience. We went by the hotel in the morning to talk to the manager but he was rude, talked over me and wouldn’t even let me finish my first sentence. If you are staying in Tyler, stay at the Quality Inn instead. It is right across the street, the same price and CLEAN.

Tyler Travel Forum

Need advice about Tyler, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Tyler and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tyler hotel reviews