Motel 6 Van Horn

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 70 reviews
Hotwire.com Booking.com
RStirnitzke's Profile Photo

Bare bones but very friendly

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 21, 2010

My wife and I stayed here when we drove back east. Bare bones place but they were extremely friendly. They actually remembered us when we stopped there a second time two weeks later.

Unique Quality: They had a pool, but we were there in winter and it was closed. The wifi and cable TV were great though.

Basaic's Profile Photo

Cheap Sleep in Van Horn

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 13, 2007

The Motel 6 in Van Horn is a tytpical Motel 6. It is a bare bones place to sleep. Ammenities include free local calls, free expanded cable (HBO), free morning coffee, non-smoking rooms, and kids stay free. My room was tiny; but clean and everything worked. I liked the bright bedspread and the bed slept well. The Motel 6 allows pets. It also had a very nice pool.
The people working the front desk, were friendly and efficient. There are a couple of nice restaurants nearby. I recommend Sand's Restaurant.

Directions: Motel 6 is located about 2 miles west of downtown Van Horn. If you are on I-10 going east take the West Broadway Exit, Exit #137. If you are traveling on I-10 West take the Victorio Avenue Exit, Exit #138.

Nearby Motel 6 Van Horn

• Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Pets Allowed

Van Horn Travel Forum

Need advice about Van Horn, Texas? Visit the Travel Forum for Van Horn and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Van Horn hotel reviews