1805 W Broadway

Travelocity Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• RStirnitzke's Profile Photo

Bare bones but very friendly

My wife and I stayed here when we drove back east. Bare bones place but they were extremely friendly. They actually remembered us when we stopped there a second time two weeks later.

Unique Quality: They had a pool, but we were there in winter and it was closed. The wifi and cable TV were great though.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Cheap Sleep in Van Horn

The Motel 6 in Van Horn is a tytpical Motel 6. It is a bare bones place to sleep. Ammenities include free local calls, free expanded cable (HBO), free morning coffee, non-smoking rooms, and kids stay free. My room was tiny; but clean and everything worked. I liked the bright bedspread and the bed slept well. The Motel 6 allows pets. It also had a very nice pool.
    The people working the front desk, were friendly and efficient. There are a couple of nice restaurants nearby. I recommend Sand's Restaurant.

Directions: Motel 6 is located about 2 miles west of downtown Van Horn. If you are on I-10 going east take the West Broadway Exit, Exit #137. If you are traveling on I-10 West take the Victorio Avenue Exit, Exit #138.

Comments