1700 Fifth St., Wichita Falls, Texas, 76301-2118, United States

Econo Lodge
Orbitz.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• You get what you paid for

Of course I didn't expect to get a 4 star room for such a cheap price, but it was a bit disgusting. For the more minor issues: its located right next to the interstate so don't expect much quiet, the swimming pool was so small any more than 5 people would be over crowded, the room didn't look like it had been remodeled since the 90's, and the breakfast was so dry and stale that I could have swore it was at least two weeks old. Cleanliness is a big thing to me. I could care less how bad the service or food could be, but my room better be clean. The floor felt and looked like it hadn't been vacuumed, the bed spread had holes in it and was very scratchy, the desk chair looked like it had been mauled by a bear, the t.v. guide was sticky, and the bathroom was the worst. The floor felt greasy, the toilet was barely attached to the floor, we never got any clean wash cloths, the ac unit was broken, and when I was taking a shower, the water smelt like it had clorene in it. The smell was so overpowering that i had to open the door. So by the end of our stay, I was already disappointed that it wasn't much of a surprise that when I looked by the back of the bed, there was a used condom. Housekeeping is definitely not doing their job!

• You get what you pay for

Of course I didn't expect to get a 4 star room for such a cheap price, but it was a bit disgusting. For the more minor issues: its located right next to the interstate so don't expect much quiet, the swimming pool was so small any more than 5 people would be over crowded, the room didn't look like it had been remodeled since the 90's, and the breakfast was so dry and stale that I could have swore it was at least two weeks old. Cleanliness is a big thing to me. I could care less how bad the service or food could be, but my room better be clean. The floor felt and looked like it hadn't been vacuumed, the bed spread had holes in it and was very scratchy, the desk chair looked like it had been mauled by a bear, the t.v. guide was sticky, and the bathroom was the worst. The floor felt greasy, the toilet was barely attached to the floor, we never got any clean wash cloths, the ac unit was broken, and when I was taking a shower, the water smelt like it had clorene in it. The smell was so overpowering that i had to open the door. So by the end of our stay, I was already disappointed that it wasn't much of a surprise that when I looked by the back of the bed, there was a used condom lying on the floor. Housekeeping is definitely not doing their job!

More about Wichita Falls

bennigans napkinbennigans napkin

Travel Tips for Wichita Falls

Everybody is quite friendly...

by mpingree

Everybody is quite friendly and helpful. There are several smaller strip malls around town but in the southwest part of town there is Sikes Senter which is a large indoor shopping mall with Sears, JC Penney, Dillards, Bealls, Gap, On the Border, Old Navy, and many other stores. There is a museum and art center as well as other historical sites of interest.

Comments