Wimberley Hotels

• Dr.Ben profile photo Dr.Ben
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Touched by Angels: B&B and Day Spa

We go to Wimberley every year to bring my daughter to summer camp at Rocky River Ranch. My favorite place to stay is at the Angel's Nest at the Touched By Angels Day Spa. The spa is very close to down town and the rates are the best in the area.

The nest we stay in has a queen sized bed and a sofa that also folds into a queen sized bed. This is good for us because my wife and I generally like to stay for a few days in Wimberley prior to getting Lauren. The room has a toaster oven and a refridgerator that is filled with bottled water and juices, bread, English muffins, jelly, jams, and butter. We generally go out for a larger breakfast but this makes great snack food any time.

In addition to the Ange's Nests, Touched by Angels is a full-service spa with massage and other treatments available. I've never had the massage but I've bought them for my wife and daughter and they were always very satisfied.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Spa and Resort
  • Written July 9, 2010

• marzz3 profile photo marzz3
  • Reviews: 136
We stayed in a privte house. ...

We stayed in a privte house. It was 6 different sets of us all sharing the space!!

It reminded me of summer camp.....only with good family friends......ahhhhh the stories told....and made!!!

• Opinion of Price: