314 Hunter Ridge Road, Brian Head, Utah, 84719, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

• Beware of Falling Ice!

Be very careful about loading your luggage on the Grand Lodge property after a snowfall. We were loading our luggage and large chunks of ice cascaded off of the roof and slammed into my wife's head, slammed into my car and pinned my leg against the car. Nice Trip! The staff “appeared” to be friendly, but was only interested in getting us out of the lodge ASAP. The ice did substantial damage (over $5,000) to my car and left a gash in my wife's head. It had been a month before the Grand Lodge even contacted their insurance company. The Grand Lodge's official response "Assumed Risk". Really? I should assume the risk of loading my luggage in the designated loading area? If you decide to go to the Grand Lodge during winter, then be aware that you will assume any and ALL risks for all snow and ice that happens to fall on you or your property. Additionally management is irresponsible and has no desire to accept responsibility for accidents that occur on the Grand Lodge property. Good luck on the high AAA rating. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Comments