Crystal Inn Cedar City

Tags

Road Trip Budget Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

Avoid this Hotel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 28, 2011

I stay in Cedar City frequently for business and family. I've stayed at Crystal Inn once before because it was conveniently located and offered a free breakfast. First stay was sub-par and breakfast was not worth eating. I thought maybe I got a bad room the first time and decided to give it a second try but was even more disappointed second time. Rooms are shabby and dirty and the electical is hit and miss. I wouldn't walk barefoot on the carpet and I wouldn't use the shower. The beds are very uncomfortable and the bedding... well, it made me want to get my sleeping bag out of my trunk and use that instead. I do not require oppulence, but I do expect some value for my money and I didn't get that at Crystal Inn. A third stay is not an option.

Unique Quality: Nothing outstanding although the location was convenient to the freeway. A better choice would be Abbey Inn which was a much cleaner hotel with comparable rates which is also near the freeway and offers a free hot breakfast.

Nearby Crystal Inn Cedar City

Crystal Inn Cedar City

• Crystal Hotel Cedar City
  • Crystal Inn Cedar City Hotel Cedar City

Address: 1575 West 200 North, (formerly Holiday Inn Cedar City), Cedar City, Utah, 84720, United States

Amenities at Crystal Inn Cedar City

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Cedar City Travel Forum

Need advice about Cedar City, Utah? Visit the Travel Forum for Cedar City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Cedar City