Dead Horse Point State Park Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 10
Kayenta campground: A quiete campground
This campground has 21 campsites. Electricity, tent pad, a sheltered table and a grill are at each site.
The restrooms are modern and clean, you can wash your dish but there are no showers.
You have also a great look from here. The campground is quiete!
We paid $ 13 for the tent.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Dead Horse Point State Park
Explore the World
- Southern Sun Pretoria Johannesburg
- Village Ta' Sbejha
- Lodge Hotel & Conference Center
- Corton Coastal Holiday Village
- Askin Hotel
- Amfitriti Hotel and Studios
- Prestige Victoria
- Kings Park Motel Perth
- Ibis Koeln West Frechen
- Kensington Court Hotel
- Oro Verde Cuenca Hotel
- Hotel Toledano / Hostal Residencia Capitol
- Agora Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mauro Mansion