- Reviews: 229
Green River State Park: One of Utah's Best Campgrounds
Located at the river put in for Labrynth Canyon. ( A great trip to put on your list) Just on the edge of town it is within walking distance of town.
It is placed among shade trees and is a really great campground.
They take reservations so you can plan ahead.
This Campground sports
Boat dock and launch facilities
Covered group-use pavilion
Picnic sites. The campsites are well planned and shady. The staff has allways been very friendly. It has water and acess to the Green River.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Pannzian Beach and Mountain Resort
- Ginza Washington Hotel
- Panglao Island Nature Resort
- Hacienda Hotel at LAX
- Fort Jackson Inn Columbia
- F M C Christian Guest House
- Coconut Inn
- Jamal Resort
- Country Inn Suites Santee
- Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun
- Howard Johnson Milwaukee Airport
- Complejo Medieval Magic Excalibur
- Lover's Point Inn
- HF Fenix Garden